PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills Fans Are Done with McDermott

Don’t know about that… if Reid has learned one thing, it’s that a true franchise QB makes all the difference. If he coaches as long as PM plays, he could own all the coaching records.

Don’t get me wrong; I’d love him to retire. :)
I admit...I like him in the State Farm commercials.

I would 100% do a complete roster/cap/draft postion swap with the Bills right now if just for Josh Allen alone.
The Pats should get Allen for free if we're taking on that contract.

Don’t know about that… if Reid has learned one thing, it’s that a true franchise QB makes all the difference. If he coaches as long as PM plays, he could own all the coaching records.

Don’t get me wrong; I’d love him to retire. :)
Reid was grumbling about stepping away last season.

There is nothing else to accomplish.

There is nothing else to accomplish.
Why would there be nothing for Reid to accomplish, but there would be for Belichick, who has achieved much more?

Expecially after that fake punt...

121 of his 165 losses came with Brady & Co (including 2008).

Seems to me both the win/loss record is intrinsically tied up with the Brady era.
Every coach's success and failure is tied up with the players. That's been my point all along. There are some instances where coaches could hurt a team's chances but I'm not sure there's that many. The best one this season was when the Chargers HC went for it on 4th and 4 with a 4 point lead from his own 25.

Most losses is on BB. Most post season wins is on the players.

I like it.

BB put the players in a position to succeed. BB had depth at OL when a player went down. BB developed Edelman and saw what Wes Welker could be.
Get with it. It's ALL about the players, wins and losses, just as I posted.

Btw, Bill dumped Welker because he obviously wasn't one of his favorites.

Or did he dump Wally Pip Wes Welker because he knew he had a young Lou Gehrig Julian Edelman right behind him?

and fwiw, i think WW is the best receiver that this team has had.

Last edited:
Then why didn't Pete Carrol win in NE?

Soon you will see how much coaching matters on this team.
So what. BB worked a deal to get Welker in NE.

Why would there be nothing for Reid to accomplish, but there would be for Belichick, who has achieved much more?
Because BB still wants to coach and is closing in on Schula.

Reid is not even close.

Because BB still wants to coach and is closing in on Schula.

Reid is not even close.
He’s seven years younger than BB. A lot can happen in seven years, with a premiere QB under 30… and Andy’s 282-160.

Sean blamed his defense .... what a tool.

If McDermott is fired this immediately becomes the best HC opening and Bills quickest chance to catch Shula. He shouldn’t pass on it due to any feelings towards Kraft.
feelings towards Kraft? im sure he resents Kraft for making him stick to Small Mac and wasting a year

There is a thread where they are asking for Belichick too.

Bills would be crazy not to consider it. But Bill probably doesn't want to do that to Kraft.
Kraft fired him.

He’s seven years younger than BB. A lot can happen in seven years, with a premiere QB under 30… and Andy’s 282-160.
There were rumors of Reid stepping away after KC won it all last SB. Go out on top.

1 Mahomes has enjoyed good health, but its rare that a QB does not suffer a severe injury.
2 Kelce is rumored to be retiring.
3 Chris Jones is likely gone because KC cant afford what he wants.
4 Mahomes contract really starts kicking in.
5 Jim Harbaugh landing in the AFCW makes it tougher.

I have never heard rumors of BB stepping away.

There were rumors of Reid stepping away after KC won it all last SB. Go out on top.

1 Mahomes has enjoyed good health, but its rare that a QB does not suffer a severe injury.
2 Kelce is rumored to be retiring.
3 Chris Jones is likely gone because KC cant afford what he wants.
4 Mahomes contract really starts kicking in.
5 Jim Harbaugh landing in the AFCW makes it tougher.

I have never heard rumors of BB stepping away.
All of what you say is true. I’m just saying that Andy Reid has a lot of incentive to continue… seems like he’s enjoying himself… he’s not ancient… and he could rise very high in the all time ranks. We shall see.

All of what you say is true. I’m just saying that Andy Reid has a lot of incentive to continue… seems like he’s enjoying himself… he’s not ancient… and he could rise very high in the all time ranks. We shall see.

Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl. I have no faith in Larry Moe Jackson and his running around like a chicken being chased by a fox.

Mahomes is the best QB left in the playoffs.

No option for OJKAG? Lol

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back