PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bashaud Breeland signing with the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If he was healthy, that was a signing that I wouldn't have minded seeing. The biggest need right now, however, is DT. If there's a trade for ANY position on the defense, it needs to be there IMO. Fix the run D and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.

If he was healthy, that was a signing that I wouldn't have minded seeing. The biggest need right now, however, is DT. If there's a trade for ANY position on the defense, it needs to be there IMO. Fix the run D and let the rest of the chips fall where they may.
Sounds like an idea, but unfortunately I don’t see many teams with excessive depth at DT. Not seeing a lot of good trade options.

Sounds like an idea, but unfortunately I don’t see many teams with excessive depth at DT. Not seeing a lot of good trade options.

That's why I don't think this situation is going to be resolved until the offseason when Belichick has another shot at boosting the position.

That's why I don't think this situation is going to be resolved until the offseason when Belichick has another shot at boosting the position.
They’ll just need the guys in house to perform better. Brown has never been very great, but has performed much worse this season than in past seasons.

They’ll just need the guys in house to perform better. Brown has never been very great, but has performed much worse this season than in past seasons.

Brown's performance has always been overrated but he's been especially horrible this season. I agree. He's getting dominated one on one.

Brown's performance has always been overrated but he's been especially horrible this season. I agree. He's getting dominated one on one.
We at least need competence with the run defense. Ted Washington isn’t squeezing himself through that door. If Brown or Shelton can at least play to a competent level, it could help more than we realize.

Lawrence Guy meanwhile has actually done a decent job this year.

Damn read this as Patriots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye