PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Article about Amanda Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Born to the Breed"... Stephen and Brian are close behind, on a different career path...

Really, delete a comment.

My girlfriend goes to Wesleyan, wonder if she's ever seen Amanda coaching the lacrosse team.

My girlfriend goes to Wesleyan, wonder if she's ever seen Amanda coaching the lacrosse team.

I'm just guessing but you'd probably get a better answer from your gf than us.

We've all been wondering about that, buddy. Alas we'll go to the grave without knowing for certain.

We've all been wondering about that, buddy. Alas we'll go to the grave without knowing for certain.

Sorry, guys. My bad. I'll never say something irrelevant again.

Sorry, guys. My bad. I'll never say something irrelevant again.

Be careful. People will hold you to that around here ;)

Don't get why you guys have to get on me for posting something off-topic in an OT thread. I wasn't trying to brag or anything, but I sure am catching a good amount of **** for something I thought about for 5 seconds before typing.

Don't get why you guys have to get on me for posting something off-topic in an OT thread. I wasn't trying to brag or anything, but I sure am catching a good amount of **** for something I thought about for 5 seconds before typing.

Just kidding around. Nice to see posters thinking out loud. Better than some who post without thinking.

It was just a joke! Sorry, it seemed like a good setup.

Four of those seconds were wasted.

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Last edited:
this thread is hilarity

any thread with "alas" in it is GOLD, Jerry...

now if I see an "alack" I'll probably fall off my chair and knock myself out...

any thread with "alas" in it is GOLD, Jerry...

now if I see an "alack" I'll probably fall off my chair and knock myself out...

Alas and alack....... twice the fun with just one vowel. :D

Tell her to look for the young woman flipping a whistle around her index finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft