PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Archie's still mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie55 said:
You really do have a self-esteem problem don't you.

I think he does.

As for Tom, those darn three rings on his fingers keep messing up his putts.

What adult needs his daddy to come to his defense? Is there any adult who wouldn't tell dad to shut up?

Peyton loves to take cedit for calling all the plays and protection at the line. Unless of course they don't work. Last year when he got his butt beat in the playoffs he blamed the play calling, the same play calling he takes credit for when it works. This year he blamed the protection, the same protection he takes credit for calling when it works.

Last edited:
dhamz said:
What adult needs his daddy to come to his defense? Is there any adult who wouldn't tell dad to shut up?

Peyton loves to take cedit for calling all the plays and protection at the line. Unless of curse they don't work. Last year when he got his butt beat in the playoffs he blaimed the play calling, the same play calling he takes credit for when it works. This year he blamed the protection, the same protection he takes credit for calling when it works.
archie is a butt-smoker who never got his due because he could never win the big game... sound familiar?

Murphys95 said:
"It's not right to show that one quote out of a long press conference where people keep asking him and asking him,'' Archie said.

That's absurd. Player's careers can be remembered for a single play (Scott Norwood, Dwight Clark) , and press conferences can be remembered for single comments. What Peyton said was dumb, but Archie is only making this worse, and furthering the criticism by fussing about it.

The funny part is, Vanderjagt is almost universally known as the "idiot kicker". Guess who called him that? Yup, Peyton. But God forbid Peyton himself gets a little criticism himself. Geez. It's part of the job, it's part of the NFL. The sooner Archie shuts up, the sooner this will all go away.

Archie and Peyton are only embarrassing themselves. It's almost painful to watch (yet I can't resist these threads :) )

Tony Collins said:
How's Tom doing on the back 9.

I know he had a little problem with the 7th sand trap.

Last I heard, he was polishing his three Super Bowl rings and two SB MVP award plaques...something PEYTON MANNING will *never*,*ever* be in the same position to do.

Boo-fricking-hoo, Colts troll. It's Groundhog Day all over again for you. Another playoff, another Indianapolis chokejob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots