PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers Is A Human Corrosive Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sane owner would let that happen. The vast majority of fans don't care about Rodgers' attitude they either love him because he's their team's QB or they enjoy watching him as just general fans of good football. And he is a fantastic football player.
I love watching him make faces and throw people under the bus when he underachieves. Does that count me as a fan?

No sane owner would let that happen. The vast majority of fans don't care about Rodgers' attitude they either love him because he's their team's QB or they enjoy watching him as just general fans of good football. And he is a fantastic football player.

The Packers have 360,760 'owners', who collectively hold 5,011,558 shares of stock at $250 per share. It pays no dividends, benefits from no earnings, isn't tradeable and has no securities-law protections. It's a safe bet a fair share of those 'owners' aren't bolted down all that tight ;)

Last edited:
37jxhw.jpg

Last edited:
Rodgers attitude isn't changing bc, in reality, he doesn't need to change.

He's too good for anyone to put his character above his performance. We see examples of this all the time in the league, with people who are objectivelly much worse than Rodgers

but yes, he is just the hole in the butt (CENSOR THIS PATSFAN)

So you've ruled out 3, maybe 4 of the NFL owners.

Rodgers attitude isn't changing bc, in reality, he doesn't need to change.

He's too good for anyone to put his character above his performance. We see examples of this all the time in the league, with people who are objectivelly much worse than Rodgers

but yes, he is just the hole in the butt (CENSOR THIS PATSFAN)
The thing is, he's not too good for anyone to put his character above his performance. Raw talent can only take you so far, particularly when age and injuries start to set in. You have to have good teamwork and good coaching to stay at the top in the NFL. Rodgers is a prime example, IMO, of how relying on your talent alone limits your ultimate success in the NFL. If he can't get along with a head coach and his teammates, he's not going anywhere and his best years are now behind him.

Are we critical of other QB's because we've been watching TB12 all these years?

I'm curious if packers fans talk about tom brady as much as patriots fans talk about aaron rodgers.

The thing is, he's not too good for anyone to put his character above his performance. Raw talent can only take you so far, particularly when age and injuries start to set in. You have to have good teamwork and good coaching to stay at the top in the NFL. Rodgers is a prime example, IMO, of how relying on your talent alone limits your ultimate success in the NFL. If he can't get along with a head coach and his teammates, he's not going anywhere and his best years are now behind him.
One of my favourite things I saw last season was Clay Matthews getting penalized over and over for sacking the QB. And it was all because Aaron Rodgers *****ed at Anthony Barr for tackling him the season before that.

I'm curious if packers fans talk about tom brady as much as patriots fans talk about aaron rodgers.

why don't you put up a poll and find out...

Are we critical of other QB's because we've been watching TB12 all these years?
Yes. We've seen the best and have to laugh when Rodgers or anyone else is compared to TB12. No comparison IMHO.

You are right, i don't deny it, but these attributes are all intangibles and can't be measured... So the question really comes down to: Are we better with or without Rodgers?

The answer is obvious, at least for the time being

Aaron Rodgers once threw a pass, that no other QB in the history of the NFL could throw, to a wide open receiver twenty two yards down field. :eek: It was such a miraculous toss the broadcast commentators began to gush and weep.

He reportedly drew up that HOF worthy pass play in the huddle. " You go here, you go there and I'll run around until you get open " was the call which is now known as the Aaron Rodgers special.

You might ask, " isn't that what he always does?", or " haven't we seen that play before?" and I'd say that yes to the untrained eye it would look the same but to the skilled evaluator the play consisting of " you go here and you go there " is much more complicated than the " you go there and you go here " variation and in fact there is only one QB who has ever pulled off the former. The Great Aaron Rodgers.

It's a well known fact that the one ring Aaron has was the hardest ring ever to earn. That he won that ring for himself and his teammates while carrying the team, the franchise and the city on his back should speak volumes about his fortitude and character.

So go ahead with your mockeries and your novice evaluations because it is you who has denied yourself witnessing pure genius, pure athleticism and total greatness wrapped up in a package that only God himself would compare.

Sincerely

Joe Buck

You are right, i don't deny it, but these attributes are all intangibles and can't be measured... So the question really comes down to: Are we better with or without Rodgers?

The answer is obvious, at least for the time being
No doubt the Packers are better with Rodgers than without him, but they are never going to be the best with him, unless they steal Alex Guerrerro or some other lifestyle coach to teach the guy some manners, some humility, how to listen and how to function as a member/leader of a team. Otherwise you'll get a few spectacular throws per game (some of which will win you those games) and a whole lot of distracting drama behind the scenes that will prevent the team from ever being the success it could be.

I'm still trying to understand the whole "abandoned his family" thing.

What an enabled, know-it-all, punk. Does he realize he is undermining his coach? What an ass. He gets his prior coach fired and he's already working on getting his current one axed.

One thing is clear: He wouldn't survive one minute here.

That’s why any popular anti-Brady take about how some star QB like Rodgers, Manning or anyone else would win 10 Super Bowls with Belichick as coach - is completely worthless.

Most likely they would win zip.

Discount Double (___________) fill in the blank

A) Dork

B) Doofus

C) Douchebag

D) D!ckhead

E) All Of The Above

AR takes "he hate his coach" to a whole new level

why don't you put up a poll and find out...

Of course they do. The whole league obsesses over Brady. Owners, coaches, fans... They're like 12 year old school boys in the early stages of puberty staring at the high school prom queen from afar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing