PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aaron Rodgers Is A Human Corrosive Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertWeathers

Member of the Seattle 7 & Roadie for Metallica
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What an enabled, know-it-all, punk. Does he realize he is undermining his coach? What an ass. He gets his prior coach fired and he's already working on getting his current one axed.

One thing is clear: He wouldn't survive one minute here.

There is no way the AR/LaFleur marriage is gonna work.

On special teams drills which involve tackling:
“We bring a team in — I understand the point of it — but I don't think doing live special teams drills are very smart,” Rodgers said. “I think the PA (players association) is going to look at that, for sure. Kickoff, especially, is one of the most dangerous plays in football, and that's why they've tweaked different things over the years.

“To do close to a live kickoff drill, I don't think is the best use of inter-squad practices.”

On joint practices:
“I think before the Texans came, we had some really good practices,” Rodgers said. ”I think we were very efficient, we ran the ball well, we were getting into more of our miscellaneous plays and schemes.”

Aaron Rodgers not happy with Matt LaFleur's joint practices: Drills not 'very smart'

Here we go...AAGAIN :rolleyes:

Last edited:
But he makes flashy plays!

Eh, we have TB12 :cool:

What an enabled, know-it-all, punk. Does he realize he is undermining his coach? What an ass. He gets his prior coach fired and he's already working on getting his current one axed.

On joint practices:

Aaron Rodgers not happy with Matt LaFleur's joint practices: Drills not 'very smart'

If I were the Packers GM, I’d trade him for 3-4 first rounders - some team will bite. You unload all of his salary and start from scratch.

If I were the Packers GM, I’d trade him for 3-4 first rounders - some team will bite. You unload all of his salary and start from scratch.

No sane owner would let that happen. The vast majority of fans don't care about Rodgers' attitude they either love him because he's their team's QB or they enjoy watching him as just general fans of good football. And he is a fantastic football player.

No sane owner would let that happen. The vast majority of fans don't care about Rodgers' attitude they either love him because he's their team's QB or they enjoy watching him as just general fans of good football. And he is a fantastic football player.

What about the insane owners?

He’s no Favre, but he’s okay.

The OP was correct, that would not fly here, and he would be launched.

On joint practices:

Sounds like he was absolutely the perfect understudy for Brett Favre.

The OP was correct, that would not fly here, and he would be launched.

I think Belichick probably would have killed that type of behavior in the womb. One of the perks of not only having full run of the team but also being a historically good coach. I feel bad for any non-Belichick coach that has to deal with Rodgers because they just won't win against him. Rodgers puts butts in seats.

To be fair (and I hate to defend Rodgers), LaFleur was one of the dumbest coaching hires I've ever seen.

Is there anything he doesn’t btch about? I can just imagine behind the scenes if this is the type of stuff he tells the press about. Brees or Ryan would have had great success in New England. I don’t see how guys like Rodgers or Roethlisberger would have succeeded, considering these are personality traits, just as engraved into them as quarterbacking skills.

I think it would depend on his attitude, but I think his attitude would be much improved if he were here as opposed to that sh*tstorm in GB. I think Rodgers would kill to be in a stable situation with a great HC.

100%. I was mostly on the “AR is worth it” train, but he isn’t worth the hassle.

Get people onboard. Not as if they’ll “stop winning SBs”.

I think it would depend on his attitude, but I think his attitude would be much improved if he were here as opposed to that sh*tstorm in GB. I think Rodgers would kill to be in a stable situation with a great HC.
Maybe but i've seen nothing which would allow me to believe that.

Hell the a-hole doesn't even talk to his parents...

I mean, this whole experiment hinged on Rodgers voluntarily deciding to let LaFleur coach him, because LaFleur has no skins on the wall and no credibility to take a "my way or the highway" approach. And Rodgers is already throwing him under the bus lmao.

Not so sure given the BM (no, not bowel movement, I mean the Boston Media. Well, I guess it was the prior). I think he would wind up being great pals with the Felgers of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes