PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 10 Worst Fan Bases Across Sports

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
How are (spoiler alert) we not #1? We must not be trying hard enough. Of course in reality, the New Jersey Jets’ fan will always be #1 to me but they don’t even rate on this list.

For a good time, don’t call Mike Freeman.

Steelers fans are "fan royalty" according to this writer, so you can go ahead and close the tab.

I think Chiefs and Cowboys have the worst NFL fanbases. Then you got Red Sox, Celtics, Lakers, Yankees in other leagues. It's probably fair to include us too.

I can see why we’d be on this list. Booing Vinatieri was an embarrassment. So is the way some fans turned into die hard Brady haters even as of today right up there with Jets Steelers and Colts fans after all he’s done for this franchise but I think that’s a smaller minority of our fans base than people think.

To be fair I think the persecution complex that we have when it comes to the league might be annoying to other fans but it’s definitely warranted…

Last edited:
I can see why we’d be on this list. Booing Vinatieri was an embarrassment. So is the way some fans turned into die hard Brady haters even as of today right up there with Jets Steelers and Colts fans after all he’s done for this franchise but I think that’s a smaller minority of our fans base than people think.

To be fair I think the persecution complex that we have when it comes to the league might be annoying to other fans but it’s definitely warranted…
works both ways ... people abandoning "their team", the Patriots, in favor of Tampa Bay because TB went there is putrid... they take up all the trolling insults from the said jete clots stealers etc fans and use them the attack the Patriots, BB, the coaches and RKK considering all they have dne for this franchise... but im not telling you anything new, am I?

works both ways ... people abandoning "their team", the Patriots, in favor of Tampa Bay because TB went there is putrid... they take up all the trolling insults from the said jete clots stealers etc fans and use them the attack the Patriots, BB, the coaches and RKK considering all they have dne for this franchise... but im not telling you anything new, am I?
If that last part is supposed to imply I’m a bucs fan now and I’m attacking the patriots… then nope.

What fanbase doesn’t complain about their coaches. That’s not being a bad fan. Would still rather have nobody else coaching than BB and I’ve said many times while allowing Brady to leave was a massive blunder, getting rid of Bill would be another one. And wont fix the first one. Only way to fix the first one is draft the next guy and win… I like to think we’re on the way to doing that.

Last edited:
Brady is gone. Why can't they just leave us alone again?

If that last part is supposed to imply I’m a bucs fan now and I’m attacking the patriots… then nope.

What fanbase doesn’t complain about their coaches. That’s not being a bad fan. Would still rather have nobody else coaching than BB and I’ve said many times while allowing Brady to leave was a massive blunder, getting rid of Bill would be another one. And wont fix the first one. Only way to fix the first one is draft the next guy and win… I like to think we’re on the way to doing that.
The last part isnt implying anything. It is quite straight forward.

Playing the "Boston is racist" card for cheap laughs again I see. Weren't the Celtics the first NBA team to integrate?

I'm in no position of knowledge or experience to rank worst fanbases across the country. I can give Patriots fans credit for a few things...We actually show up to to the games. There isn't a magistrate residing in the stadium. We don't throw batteries or octopi or marital aides onto the field of play. We don't intentionally injure ourselves by diving through tables. We did not make a conscious choice to be Jets fans.

That said, Patriots fans probably belong on this list. It's the only stadium where fans are threatened by other fans for standing during a game.

Are you implying you aren’t a Bucs fan??? That is news to every single other poster in the board

Always an honor to make the list. Just disappointed the Bruins didn’t make it.

My Lakers should definitely get honorable mention. I’ve been to many Lakers games over the years and it’s really a place to just be seen or hangout. It’s mostly so quiet during games you could hear a pin drop. In fact, the only time fans get involved is when the game is on the line.

Dallas Cowboys should be #1.

My Lakers should definitely get honorable mention. I’ve been to many Lakers games over the years and it’s really a place to just be seen or hangout. It’s mostly so quiet during games you could hear a pin drop. In fact, the only time fans get involved is when the game is on the line.

Dallas Cowboys should be #1.
I love Cowboys fans.

"This is our year!"

For the past 25 or so years Lmao

I think Pats fans are pretty good over all.

I think it's people's positivity that ironically prevents them from stringing up the media, seeing that Bledsoe is only slightly less mediocre than Eason, and forcing Kraft to get rid of that sick, sad, ugly, stupid, insulting flying elvis.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back