PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ooof this Schedule - W/L Projectionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats2000

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is a brutal schedule. Hopefully Stidham is everything they think he is. Especially since he doesn't get the Offensive talent that say Mahommes does. Although I think Stidham had more willingness to throw to Meyers and Harry than Brady. So spotlight is on the kid. Hopefully these two tight ends are 80 to 90% of what Gronk and Hernandez brought to the table their rookie year. Anyway, here's my way too hopeful, way too early, way too homerish picks for next year. Hit me with your best guesses too.

1. Sep 13th vs Dolphins 1:00pm - W
2 Sep 20th at Seahawks 8:20pm - L
3 Sep 27th vs Raiders 1:00pm - W
4 Oct 4th at Chiefs 4:25pm -L
5 Oct 11th vs Broncos 1:00pm - W
6 Oct 18th Bye
7 Oct 25th vs 49ers 4:25pm - W
8 Nov 1st at Bills 1:00pm - W
9Nov 9th at Jets 8:15pm - W
10 Nov 15th vs Ravens 8:20pm - L
11 Nov 22nd at Texans 1:00pm - W
12 Nov 29th vs Cardinals 1:00pm - W
13 Dec 6th at Chargers 4:25pm - W
14 Dec 10th at Rams 8:20pm - W
15 Dec 20th at Dolphins 1:00pm - L
16 Dec 28th vs Bills 8:15pm -L
17 Jan 3rd vs Jets 1:00pm - W

11 and 5, we make it into the playoffs as the 5th seed and its 4 games to glory? Probably not, but it would be a great way to win the season. Also, screw the Ratbirds. I live right outside of Baltimore. I just can't of they win. My employees will never let me hear the end of it.

11-5 would win the division.

11-5? How's that whacky tabacky?

I’m just disappointed that they’re 10-3 heading into the last three games of the year against divisional opponents, and they somehow lose 2/3.

if Stidham can really step up to my expectation its a 12-4 season
Pats lose to @Chiefs, Ravens, @Bills and one stinker somewhere else, possibly Dolphins

Miami came to NE in December, with Tom Brady at QB for NE and beat the Patriots.

Tua may be the Phins QB and prior to the injury he was in the # 1 pick conversation.

There is no way that the Pats lose only 1 game over the span of 10 weeks including the Bye.

I think 9-7 would be a nice season for them. 11-5 just seems like a reach. Not many teams have won 11+ games in a season on a regular basis. I can only think of one.

I would take 9-7 as well. I’d like to see them compete for a WC spot, and I’m hoping for 10-6, but 9-7 with this schedule would still be a good start to the post Brady era. I think Buffalo will win the division.

I really have no idea how many games they're going to win or lose but I'm looking forward to seeing the upcoming season.

BB will put the best defense that he can muster on the field so that'll lead to a few wins alone. He seemingly has confidence in "Stid the Kid" so that could mean an above average QB. And he's building a team for a powerful, clock chewing run game.

Darnit will see ghosts, Allen will blunder and Tua will get a taste of BB's new high-speed GTS front seven.

They're winning the division until they don't.

I have no faith in the other AFCE teams. Even « talented » Buffalo... nothing there has suggested, to date, that they have a winner. Unless you have 1997 Chicago Bulls athletes, it takes more than talent to win the division. And I don’t yet know if the Bills are hungry enough or smart enough. Don’t get me started on the inaccurate QB.

Unfortunately, 8-8 at best but more likely 7-9. That includes winning the final 2 and if it comes down to draft position I'll take 5-11 over 7-9. Just don't see anything in Stidham that says he will be good enough and I'd absolutely love to be proven wrong on that.

Defense is still good enough to win games against the Raiders, Cardinals, Chargers with little offensive help. If Josh Allen still plays how he did last season then you can add in the BIlls to that list too.

The most important thing is that the wins and losses total 16. The NFL season will be a bellwether for how we are all doing with the pandemic.

I'll go 9-7 with the caveat that the composition of the top of the roster matters less and the bottom of the roster matters more than ever before.

Would love to know what it feels like to the vets not having Brady in the locker room, around the practice facility, at game time. Maybe it isn't nearly as significant as we think. Maybe the dependency on his leadership is so wired into them that they won't know how much they miss him until half way into the season.

super bowl o busto

I can read Eyetalian!!! :eek:

giphy.gif

I would take 9-7 as well. I’d like to see them compete for a WC spot, and I’m hoping for 10-6, but 9-7 with this schedule would still be a good start to the post Brady era. I think Buffalo will win the division.

After reading a 15 page Stadium Wall schedule thread some observations.

Bills fans love their schedule and being awarded 4 PT games means its their year. Only 2 posters out of 50 had less than 10 wins.

They still feel over shadowed by the Pats 5 PT games.

The Bills big coming of age national exposure road trip party should have been Vegas but will be outshined again by the Damn Patriots at KC.

Bills fans are masochists as they have a current thread rewatching last years lost in NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News