PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only one state outside of New England is rooting for the Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC is pro Eagles?

That's hard to believe. That would be like southern Florida, Northern Jersey or western NY being pro Pats.

So I looked up the purveyor of this Poll..."Forum News Service" and this is what I found:

The Forum Communications News Service is the premier news wire service covering the Upper Midwest, including the Dakotas, Minnesota and Wisconsin. In addition to breaking and enterprise news, we offer a wide variety of sports, features, business, agriculture, outdoors and opinion content. For more information about the services we offer or to discuss content subscriptions, please contact us

Hmm.....

damnit, why didn't he answer his phone...
boston_e_vtfan_300.jpg

F Vermont if this poll was representative.

Why not Louisiana? (I thought Saints fans had our backs.) And why would New York/DC/Texas want the rival Eagles to win? WHY THE F*CK WOULD MINNESOTA WANT THE EAGLES TO WIN??? Screw them. SCREW THEM ALL! :mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 19441
Yeah,, not sure about the poll, Louisiana, New Orleans has almost always been a supporting state in NFL polls of the past for Pats, also large Republican base here.
Wonder if the poll is just inaccurate or they just polled couple thousand random people or fans. I mean in the past Lousiana has almost always been in the Pats column, especially after SP got here and mirrored the team after BB.
I know most of my friends and office workers are Pro Pats except a few.
ID actually be surprised if that was accurate. :rolleyes::D:D

etc...

Super Bowl XLII
Supported Pats

Super Bowl XLVI
Supported Pats but can't find the espn graphic anymore, showing in google images though

Bowl XLIX
Supported Pats
Big Game Map Reveals "Where the Fans Are" with State-by-State Look at Patriots' and Seahawks' Popularity

Super Bowl LI
Supported Pats
Here’s why the Saints and their fans have the Patriots’ backs - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
It wasn't a poll, but based on Twitter...so it's probably very very off.

Connecticut: Yep, lots of Giant fans, but they hate the Eagles.
Vermont: Mostly Pats fans
Minnesota: They hate Philly
Texas: Cowboys fans I know are 60/40 in favor of the Pats because they hate the Eagles; Texans fans are thankful we beat Jax
Louisiana: I know a handful of Saints fans here in the DC area and they are all pulling for Brady
DC/VA: Skins fans hate the Eagles...not buying that one either.

Anecdotal, but a northern New Jersey Giants fan here is pulling for the Pats.

Vermont really is a back asswards NH

If it's a twitter poll then it's going to get basically the college kids at UVM who are transplants anyway from out of state. VT is very pro Patriots and those that aren't, in my anecdotal experience, are Giants fans and would root for Pats over the Eagles anyway.

If it's a twitter poll then it's going to get basically the college kids at UVM who are transplants anyway from out of state. VT is very pro Patriots and those that aren't, in my anecdotal experience, are Giants fans and would root for Pats over the Eagles anyway.
Yeah, growing up in Maine I knew some Giants fans too, all stemming back to before the Patriots were a thing and we used to get the Giants games.

It's an admittedly relatively small sample size, but every Giants fan I know, and I know lots of them, despise the Patriots more than any other team by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft