PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divisional games are weird but they're still a much better team than the Jets.

Fireman Ed was in the stands at the Dallas game. He was wearing a white fireman's helmet. My dog looked at the screen when they showed Fireman Ed and she yelped and ran from the house.
When a Firefighter goes to the stadium with a fire helmet on. It is usually a good sign that he sucked as a firefighter. It is a very Proud and Humble job and when you can’t impress the players (ff’s you work with) you have to stroke your ego and try and impress the fans

Last edited:
When a Firefighter goes to the stadium with a fire helmet on. It is usually a good sign that he sucked as a firefighter. It is a very Proud job and when you can’t impress the players (ff’s you work with) you have to stroke your ego and try to impress the fans

Expected Patriots offensive skill players for this game. It's not a full compliment, but it should be enough to get by the Jets, as long as the OL actually shows up.

Brady
Michel
Burkhead
White
Thomlinson
Watson
Edelman
Dorsett
Meyers
Gunner
Harry*

Just kidding. He's not playing.
Can Harry play?

A long week coming up, we need to fix our offense.

I’m hoping we bring back Watson, he is better than the TE we have.

Maybe bring AB back since Gordon is injured. The guy got our money, make him earn it.
Tony Richardson wants to speak to you about how to spell J E T E

Can Harry play?

We won't know until we see him try.

rimshot.gif

Monday Night is gonna be fun.

Not going to lie... optimism is very high right now. That's even with a subpar oline (being nice).

Imo the Jets should win this one.

No wonder New York was so excited about legalizing sports gambling. Easy money preying on the hometown fans!

No wonder New York was so excited about legalizing sports gambling. Easy money preying on the hometown fans!

Did NY allow sports gambling too?

No he didn't

Yes. He did. It was a good job for a 2nd year player playing in his 6th game. It's called context. Try it sometime.

I don’t believe Harry can play until BAL or after. I may be wrong though.

He's not playing. My first post has that, in a smaller font and lighter color (I wanted to set up the joke).

WTF are the X&Os?!?!

WTF are the X&Os?!?!
X - cellent, the Patriots are, especially on defense.

O - "that's right, the Jets are ****ing terrible" - says many fans and bettors Tuesday Morning, although the media will make sure to note how it was 'expected'.

Im expecting this to be a closer game due to no Josh gordon and it being a division game on the road.

but hopefully the return of Dorsett, Burkhead and addition of Ben watson can add some targets for brady on offense. Not to mention some added trust with Meyers who had a good game against the giants.

Defensively, I just dont see the Jets scoring enough points vs. this defense on 11 days of rest/preparation to win. I think people are overestimating them due to their beating the cowboys. who are an overrated team.

Im expecting this to be a closer game due to no Josh gordon and it being a division game on the road.

but hopefully the return of Dorsett, Burkhead and addition of Ben watson can add some targets for brady on offense. Not to mention some added trust with Meyers who had a good game against the giants.

Defensively, I just dont see the Jets scoring enough points vs. this defense on 11 days of rest/preparation to win. I think people are overestimating them due to their beating the cowboys. who are an overrated team.

Gordon didn't have much impact this season. I don't see how this changes things.

Gordon didn't have much impact this season. I don't see how this changes things.

???

Gordon's 3rd on the team in catches and yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back