PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No loss if Ryan Izzo doesn't go probably got that concussion on the first contact he made with a Defensive player Blocking all year.:rolleyes: I think Ben Watson and Tomlinson will be Huge Upgrades.

Seriously?!? Izzo actually did a good job blocking until later in the game when he was clearly tired from being on the field every snap. Comments like yours are beyond ridiculous.

PatsFan2 has a clear agenda against Dorsett and Izzo

Yea so glad Ben was released because Izzo/LaCosse were better players and there was no room on the roster, and he sucked so bad no other team signed him during the week he was a free agent. Pats got lucky. :rolleyes:

One thing we know the Spot for NKeal Harry is already prepared if he's a go. It has to be either Izzo or LaGlass according to Coach cap I wont miss either.

PatsFan2 has a clear agenda against Dorsett and Izzo

Actually Dorsett has made me eat crow he has played well this year to my surprise. Now on Ryan Izzo I think the consensus is he's not a NFL TE. Have you been really watching the games??:confused: The guy cannot block NFL Caliber players:oops: rewind your DVR its very embarrassing.

One thing we know the Spot for NKeal Harry is already prepared if he's a go. It has to be either Izzo or LaGlass according to Coach cap I wont miss either.
IDK, according to many Izzo/LaCosse >> Watson. Other option is to send one of WRs to PS. The thought an UDFA from "Nobody ever heard of U" in bum f&^k egypt is not clearing waivers is pure conjecture.

It's pretty funny that Mehta constantly needs to troll Patriot fans because the Jets fans checked out years ago. He needs to go outside NY to get anyone to read his work. So, in effect, this is HIS Super Bowl/Job Interview. :p

Last edited:
It feels like ages ago that Austin Seferian-Jenkins was our TE.

Pats are going to be down to bubble gum and band aids at the receiver and tight end position Sunday...let's hope Watson has some gas left in the tank...esp on third down

Yeah, Sunday. Make sure you watch!!!!

(Pssst, please nobody tell him).

Actually Dorsett has made me eat crow he has played well this year to my surprise. ........

No surprise to any of us who actually WATCHED LAST SEASON.

they will definitely put up a bigger fight this time

BigRy56 apparently jumped aboard the bandwagon last Sunday. Which reminds me, did Firedwarf Ed quit again or is he still leading the moron chant?

Fireman Ed was in the stands at the Dallas game. He was wearing a white fireman's helmet. My dog looked at the screen when they showed Fireman Ed and she yelped and ran from the house.

Gordon doesn’t practice again. Not good which means dorsett likely will be our number 2 wideout. This will be a very low scoring game where the offense could struggle again.

Seriously?!? Izzo actually did a good job blocking until later in the game when he was clearly tired from being on the field every snap. Comments like yours are beyond ridiculous.

No he didn't

Can we Lock up Jamie Collins now?? Everytime he's around the football something happens.
Meh my 13 year old can do the same thing. :p

Can we Lock up Jamie Collins now?? Everytime he's around the football something happens.

In order to avoid future disappointment, I think you might want to plan for Collins being a one-and-done player.

Gordon doesn’t practice again. Not good which means dorsett likely will be our number 2 wideout. This will be a very low scoring game where the offense could struggle again.

They will have Watson and Burkhead let's hope Meyers have a Break out game as our #3 WR. I don't think our TE position is going be completely useless like previous weeks.

Expected Patriots offensive skill players for this game. It's not a full compliment, but it should be enough to get by the Jets, as long as the OL actually shows up.

Brady
Michel
Burkhead
White
Thomlinson
Watson
Edelman
Dorsett
Meyers
Gunner
Harry*

Just kidding. He's not playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back