PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact they use the RPO consistently. In addition to their DL, well...they'll be favored. I'll leave it at that. This isn't a good match up for the Pats.

I'm surprised that you didn't predict the Pats to lose during the bye week.

Eagles fans look more like this:

p1_eagles_fan.jpg

The scary part is that HE is only 10.

I say this every year after bye week. Pats always start slow post bye. I hope they can contain or limit Eagles' scoring until they get back in rhythm and win this one. It'll be a big boost to our confidence (not that we lack or need) for the games coming up after this.
Eagles are inconsistent but a good team. I hope our offense can click and put some a good total while defense does what it did from week 1-8. Should be a good game.

Meh. Chung still not at practice after he missed that one session last week.

Pats after a shellacking like they got against the ravens? I am taking the patriots in this one and the defense to look like they did the first 8 games.

Bill is putting this team through misery.

It is always tough for a timing offense to start fast after a bye week. Now if we had a running game, that would open up things for us early.

the key to this game is our defense. Which one returns this week. The defense with more leaks than the titanic or the stud defense from the first 8 weeks.

It is always tough for a timing offense to start fast after a bye week. Now if we had a running game, that would open up things for us early.

the key to this game is our defense. Which one returns this week. The defense with more leaks than the titanic or the stud defense from the first 8 weeks.

I think you’re going to be in for a surprise. But that’s just a feeling.

Bad matchup, much like the Ravens. Eagles have a pair of very good TEs and a solid ground game, while their WR group is the weaker part of the offense, Agholor is ok but Jeffery appears to be on decline and Jackson is out.

Bad matchup, much like the Ravens. Eagles have a pair of very good TEs and a solid ground game, while their WR group is the weaker part of the offense, Agholor is ok but Jeffery appears to be on decline and Jackson is out.

It's not at all like the Ravens

Pats 3.5 point road favorites

BB press conferences in a nutshell.

I’m excited to see our passing offense hopefully continue improvement found with sanu now in sync. Also hoping to see Harry and Wynn active and any improvements they bring.

Stop the run and they win this game. Their revitalized running game is how the Eagles beat Green Bay in Green Bay and Buffalo in Buffalo. Having some decent blocking for Brady in the passing game would help. Also some success scoring TD's in the FCKING RED ZONE! Hopefully Harry will make an impact there. That would be a good place to start.

I’m excited to see our passing offense hopefully continue improvement found with sanu now in sync. Also hoping to see Harry and Wynn active and any improvements they bring.
Wynn isn't eligible to return this week. He has to miss 8 games, not 8 weeks.

Wynn isn't eligible to return this week. He has to miss 8 games, not 8 weeks.
Yup Wynn returns for Dallas. The good news is that he looked really good before his injury so he should step right in. I think folks might be expecting too much from Harry after missing nearly everything.

I'm thinking pats defense is exposed again vs a non Bay State League offense/qb...Wentz puts up at least 3 TDs and they score 27...

Yup Wynn returns for Dallas. The good news is that he looked really good before his injury so he should step right in. I think folks might be expecting too much from Harry after missing nearly everything.
I am surprised we didn't sign a LT off someones practice squad. Out of 31 teams one has to have someone better than newhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes