PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the air or ground, i dont care how, beat the living tar out of this team.

Die die die EAGLES DIE!

Defense is hungry. They have been blowing up the league and have heard the noise and were embarrassed by the Ravens. I have no doubt they will come out rocking however I fear the offense will still have no identity.

24-10 Pats with a D score.

The fact they use the RPO consistently. In addition to their DL, well...they'll be favored. I'll leave it at that. This isn't a good match up for the Pats.
You need a testicles check and I mean that euphemistically.

The offense's identity is the same as it has been for almost two decades...

That's all well and good when he was in his 30's. But he's 42 now. A 42 year old QB needs a reliable left tackle (Which is another story). He needs a run game. Times are different.

Brady might set a single game passing record against that secondary.

It just doesn't work -- a big man choking out a helpless bird that also happens to be our national symbol. Here's another possible replacement:

View attachment 25086
Eagles fans look more like this:

p1_eagles_fan.jpg

That's all well and good when he was in his 30's. But he's 42 now. A 42 year old QB needs a reliable left tackle (Which is another story). He needs a run game. Times are different.
Do you ever get tired of peeing in our public swimming pool?

I expect the entire team to be hungry after that debacle against the Raven, I just hope they start the game fast and look sharp , no bye hangover !!

Would have picked this as the first loss of the season, but think we come out hungry and get this one. It’ll be fun.

Defense is hungry. They have been blowing up the league and have heard the noise and were embarrassed by the Ravens. I have no doubt they will come out rocking however I fear the offense will still have no identity.

24-10 Pats with a D score.

Interestingly enough, this will now be the 3rd game in a row (and 4th week) that they've had essentially the same keep weapons in the arsenal: Edelman, Sanu, Dorsett, Watson, Michel/White. I don't know if that's enough to develop an identity per se, but they already looked WAY more in rhythm for stretches of the Ravens game than I can remember them looking for a while this season. They shot themselves in the foot with the fumble and still have issues in the red zone, but it's encouraging. I think we should expect more than 17 points on offense this Sunday.

Hopefully Harry is active this game. Really looking forward to seeing what he can bring to the team ! I was excited with this pick , so let's get him on the field .

Remember the disasterous 2014 KC vicious beating loss followed by "We're onto Cincinatti"?
I expect the Eagles to become Cincinnati on Sunday. Thread title on point.

I agree.

BTW, shouldn't we expect 17 points from most offenses in the NFL? well, from any that we would compare the patriots with.

I think we should expect more than 17 points on offense this Sunday.

Remember the disasterous 2014 KC vicious beating loss followed by "We're onto Cincinatti"?
I expect the Eagles to become Cincinnati on Sunday. Thread title on point.

Padded practices in bitter cold for EVERYBODY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes