PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Philadelphia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got scores to settle - not talking about the SB. That ‘15 loss was brutal

Gotta say that was one helluva bye for New England. KC, Buffalo & Indy lost and Pitt may yet get Baltimore looking over their shoulder. Not often you can win like that without suiting up.

Last edited:
It's still a bald eagle though. Or you don't like Pat.
It just doesn't work -- a big man choking out a helpless bird that also happens to be our national symbol. Here's another possible replacement:

f6812f95f62c0fa7b8e7b510e78dcdfa.jpg

The fact they use the RPO consistently. In addition to their DL, well...they'll be favored. I'll leave it at that. This isn't a good match up for the Pats.

why do we have so much trouble defending the RPO ? Even when we won against KC last year, the RPO gave us fits and we had to win in a shoot out !

why do we have so much trouble defending the RPO ? Even when we won against KC last year, the RPO gave us fits and we had to win in a shoot out !
We don’t. KC wasn’t running RPO.
RPO is just a running play with an option for a play action quick hit pass. So the QB reads the receiver and decides if he wants to pull the hand off back and throw the (typically slant) pass. It’s different than a play action pass because a) it’s a run and b) if he pulls back the handoff he has to throw the quick hit otherwise the OL is downfield.
RPO isn’t a scheme, it’s a play within a scheme.

Not heading back to Philly for this one. I lived there for 12 years. I think separate sports bars for the girlfriend and I. She is a die hard Iggles fan. Losing that SB was tough with 60% of our party cheering for the Eagles.

Not heading back to Philly for this one. I lived there for 12 years. I think separate sports bars for the girlfriend and I. She is a die hard Iggles fan. Losing that SB was tough with 60% of our party cheering for the Eagles.
The sex must be stupendous.

Will Wynn be available for the Eagles or do we have to wait another week?

I expect the iggles to try and run the football on this d- line. This d- line better be prepared this time around.

Philly's secondary is awful. The issue will be getting Brady enough time to throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down