PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked they couldn't get him resigned he was key to that defense.

Somehow they have to pay for their DL if they want to keep them together.

I'm guessing that neither of you watched Bennet's play during the Packers game last night.

Honestly, how much do you blame Bennet and how much is moving to a lesser QB? :p

I am pretty confident that if necessary they would have had another 2-3 excellent drives in them in necessary.
Really?
Of their 3 TD catchers vs NO, 2 were knocked out of the game and the third was hobbling around like a one-legged pirate. Factor in Dorsett's departure.
In the 2nd half, NE was a 6 point team for a reason.

Really?
Of their 3 TD catchers vs NO, 2 were knocked out of the game and the third was hobbling around like a one-legged pirate. Factor in Dorsett's departure.
In the 2nd half, NE was a 6 point team for a reason.

Yes, am pretty confident. I mean how often do you get to punt from the opponents 35 ? They were playing against the clock for the entire last quarter and not against the Saints.

This is a guy I want contained and throwing the ball.

I wouldn't put that stat solely on Watson. Hopkins had plenty of drops and there literally isn't another receiver on the staff to worry about because they can't catch either. They let Strong go yesterday who was suppose to be their #2, yet Cushing hasn't been released :confused:

The Texans suck. The defense might be good, but every D wears out when they're on the field the whole time. In fact, the best offensive player they have is their punter.

41-7 Pats!

I predicted that cooks will finally have his big game against the Texans. We will see.

Contain Watson and we should win. He's been Garbo throwing the ball. No chance he's able to read BB's defense which will be meant to confuse him.

he-lied-to-his-girlfriend-and-his-aunt-76563.jpg

What are the odds Edelman returns by the division round?
Zero. That would mean a 4 month recovery for a torn ACL. Simply unheard of.

Most importantly: Zero because players who are placed on IR prior be being on the initial 53 man roster are ineligible to return that season. This is in contrast to Shea McClellan, who is eligible since he was placed on IR after final cut downs, not as part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back