PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Baltimore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

2009 LM: 194 carries/14 receptions for 856 yards and 9 TD with 4 fumbles
2019 SM: 280 carries/12 receptions for 1030 yards and 12 TD with 2 fumbles

Not seeing less productive here.

My memory may be way off on this, however, I seem to recall in first half of 09 the Patriots beat a team like 55 to zero and Maroney had a ton of yards that game. The Patriots on offense were on cruise control absolutely piling up yards (I think it was against Tampa?). That'd skew Maroney's numbers (again if my memory is correct).
With that said, we need more out of Sony. How much has he been hurt with the loss of a true FB would be an interesting before/after stat.

Maybe....Just maybe.... You should read the article and not skim the headline.

Actually @slash83 should read the HEADLINE.

It says LACOSSE is out and Mason and White travelled to Baltimore. Almost gave me a heart attack.

Last edited:
Just read a 13 page Ravens thread on Pats game and no respect give to any offensive players besides Edelman.

James White really needs to play to show the Ravens he's an elite pass catcher that can be a huge factor in the game.

Lamar Jackson: 'I Play Ball to Win. I Don't Worry About Getting Injured'
"I'm not [taking too many hits]. Gotta watch the game up close. I'm not really taking no hits.
I got it figured out. ... You can get hurt in practice on the dropback. Knock on wood. ...
So you can get hurt doing anything. It don't matter if you're running.
You can be scratching [and] hurt yourself. I play ball to win.
I don't worry about getting injured."

lamar cr.jpg

We need a poll ...
Which boogeyman is going to clock Lamar?
(clean tackle of course).

My memory may be way off on this, however, I seem to recall in first half of 09 the Patriots beat a team like 55 to zero and Maroney had a ton of yards that game. The Patriots on offense were on cruise control absolutely piling up yards (I think it was against Tampa?). That'd skew Maroney's numbers (again if my memory is correct).
With that said, we need more out of Sony. How much has he been hurt with the loss of a true FB would be an interesting before/after stat.

It was the Titans game they won 59-0. He had 123 yards rushing, three catches, and a touchdown. Nearly doubled his yards per attempt compared to his second best game that year.

James White really needs to play to show the Ravens he's an elite pass catcher that can be a huge factor in the game.

Too bad Mslash83NBC is reporting he's out.

Who is this person that you’re citing? Are they credible or just some random person with a twitter handle?

Not meaning to shoot the messenger, but simply trying to get the right information on the game.

Just read a 13 page Ravens thread on Pats game and no respect give to any offensive players besides Edelman.

Baltimorons. They should take a peak at their own team.

Well, then, we stand corrected. If the 83rd person to use Mslash as his/her twitter handle at NBC wrote it, it must be true. I mean, nobody has better contacts with the Pats than that guy/woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes