PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On The Bright Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

captadamnj

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
1) Meriweather actually knocked a couple of people backwards today.
2) Watson turns in a repeat performance of his Champ Bailey hustle from a few years ago. Can't complain about his hustle.
3) The Jests lost.

Everything else, man, just one the most collective individual poor performances and mistakes I've seen from the Pats in a long time. Oh, well, time to start looking forward to next week, go Pats!

2) Watson turns in a repeat performance of his Champ Bailey hustle from a few years ago. Can't complain about his hustle.
3) The Jests lost.

Everything else, man, just one the most collective individual poor performances and mistakes I've seen from the Pats in a long time. Oh, well, time to start looking forward to next week, go Pats!

The best thing today was that the Broncos won and the Chargers

lost so the second round pick the Pats have from San Diego will

be much better than expected.

Always nice to see crybaby Tomlinson lose.

Yeah, Watson has some hustle but it'd be good if he had better hands too.

there was no bright side today.........there never is when your team gets manhandled.......

3) The Jests lost.

Meriweather actually got burn't a few times today. It's becoming a pretty regular thing from him.

yeah, but the Dolts and the Ravens also won today. Wildcard is slowly becoming out of the question and the AFC east may be the only way in. Man what a long offseason this can turn out to be.

yeah, but the Dolts and the Ravens also won today. Wildcard is slowly becoming out of the question and the AFC east may be the only way in. Man what a long offseason this can turn out to be.

When Brady went down in game one, I thought the season was over.

At least the Pats have been competitive in all but three games.

It might be time to just start letting go of this season and start looking ahead to next year...

Too may injuries, not enough secondary talent, and a general lack of bite in the games that count against top AFC opponents (Indy, Jets, Steelers)...

We've been through worse...we'll be okay...

Some points of hope:

1. Next season, we get Tom Brady and we can stop living the roller coaster existance that is Matt Cassel...

2. Hopefully, we can draft another decent secondary player or two, maybe sign a decent FA corner or safety, and watch to see if soem of these young guys develop...

3. Adalius Thomas should be back at full strength in 2009...

It might be time to just start letting go of this season and start looking ahead to next year...

Too may injuries, not enough secondary talent, and a general lack of bite in the games that count against top AFC opponents (Indy, Jets, Steelers)...

No way dude! There's still 4 games left in the season and the Patriots still have a fairly decent shot to win the division.

The defense looked much better than it did the last 2 weeks, forced a big early turnover and had some red zone stops.

Well, can't wait for next Sunday. Need to beat Seattle and then cheer bigtime for the Redskins in the night game. It's as if we have 2 games next week.

On the bright side there's still something to cheer for in December! When we lost to the Dolphins I really doubted there would be. Now I want four weeks of scrapping, snarling Patriots football. (Man, that Kool-aid tastes good!)

Also on the bright side:

Guyton:rocker: He deserves some love and amidst all the fahhreeeking I don't want to leave him out.

Kevin Faulk is 110%+ everytime. :youtheman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back