PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old Testament reasons for Jews to believe in Jesus

Obviously, spreading the Gospel brings social tension and disruption. That is always the case when lives are changed. Everybody worships something. If its not God, its money, self, substances, sex, sports,power, entertainment. Whatever it is, we all worship something.

So to accept Christ does require giving up what was worshipped before, not an easy thing for most people.

The question is, what causes more harm, social tension and disruption brought on by spreading the Gospel, or the souls that are lost for eternity.

If you are not a believer, that might not make any sense to you. But if you are a believer, its not even a question.

Maybe we should discuss this in a separate new thread on proselytization.

Yes. George W. Bush.

a whole different thread. Is GW Bush and his actions consistant with Christianity.

Not. Iraq is not a mission to bring Christianity to anyone, it was a cynical grab for oil mixed with revenge, disquised as an answer to 9/11. But like I said, thats a different thread.

also, if Bush read his Bible and knew anything about prophesy, he would understand that this idea of bringing democracy to the Arab world is never going to happen.

oooh, you got me started. But lets not get off topic.

Believers of the Old Testament have plenty of reasons to accept Christ as the Messiah.

Believers of the Old Testament have plenty of reasons to accept Christ as the Messiah.

Yes........and throughout history many of those reasons were pointed at their heads!

Yes........and throughout history many of those reasons were pointed at their heads!

Please see the second paragraph of the link that starts this thread. But thanks for reviving the thread again.

Last edited:
Please see the second paragraph of the link that starts this thread. But thanks for reviving the thread again.

I don't mind reviving this thread at all!

a whole different thread. Is GW Bush and his actions consistant with Christianity.

Not. Iraq is not a mission to bring Christianity to anyone, it was a cynical grab for oil mixed with revenge, disquised as an answer to 9/11. But like I said, thats a different thread.

also, if Bush read his Bible and knew anything about prophesy, he would understand that this idea of bringing democracy to the Arab world is never going to happen.

oooh, you got me started. But lets not get off topic.

I clearly remember him invoking the term "Crusade" at the start of the war.
He's just the latest to put his own spin on Jesus. Like a massive game of "Operator", more spin-doctors playing = more perversions in translation.

I clearly remember him invoking the term "Crusade" at the start of the war.
He's just the latest to put his own spin on Jesus. Like a massive game of "Operator", more spin-doctors playing = more perversions in translation.

exactly, he used "Christianity" in to get elected,but do you really think this war was about "spreading the Gospel of ************"?

of the 10,000 reasons he gave, that wasnt it. it was about revenge and oil.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back