PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schefter says Raiders, Dolphins & Pats inquired trading for Bell

Yes!!! Big body with talent.

He certainly had an impressive athletic profile coming out of Iowa:

A 22-year-old senior at one of Bill's favorite colleges, he generally under-achieved there compared to what his traits should've allowed him to accomplish, though at least he was trending upwards...Unfortunately his under-achievement has continued in the pros, along with injuries in 2016
& 2017...I hadn't realized how many teams he's gone through already...I hope that his agent, his family, Iowa HC Ferentz & the Pats have told him
what kind of opportunity lies before him, and how few of these might be remaining...Damn shame if all that size & ability were wasted, because we could certainly use more of that here...

The Jags have released Cassius Marsh to make room for Kamalei Correa.

I’d definitely consider sending CIN a conditional 88th round pick for Ross...no question.

Id definitely consider a 6th rounder like Barnwell speculated. He comes cheap as hell, very low risk.
Yeah I know his injury history. He was a top 10 draft pick just 3 years ago and is a serious speedburner/deep threat and an upgrade over bird. Would be a typical low risk/high reward BB deal.
If he doesn't work out, you gave up minimal draft capital and pocket change.
But the upside is there. A speedy deep threat is the one component lacking with our wrs. With the combo of Patriots being the #1 rushing team, plus the threat of Cam and our lack of a deep threat, teams will constantly stack the box vs. the run and devote all pass defense resources to stop the mof with JE11 and Gunner. Ross could be a difference- maker and if not, you didnt give up much.
I mean it aint like the Pats ever drafted anyone decent in the 6th round before

I mean it aint like the Pats ever drafted anyone decent in the 6th round before

Well just as long as the person didn't play at Michigan it seems

brady-qb-um-msu-fbc-aw-cd08eace4261f8d0.jpg
1602796375209.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back