PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bill actually attempting to win this season, or is he just saying that for public consumption?

We need a LB such as Lee just as badly if not more so than Barfalo does, and yet...

Never stop trying to improve.
Bill knows this team isn't good and there are no moves to be made which will make it good this season.

Is Bill actually attempting to win this season, or is he just saying that for public consumption?

We need a LB such as Lee just as badly if not more so than Barfalo does, and yet...

Never stop trying to improve.
We need a guy like LEE?? Really??? Guy hasn't taken a single snap all season for anyone..
Did you stop to think that BB probably has seen a TON of tape on LEE and knows that he's not what this team needs? Especially with 7 games against the Pats??

Explain why the team needs an undersized ILB like Lee..

We need a guy like LEE?? Really??? Guy hasn't taken a single snap all season for anyone..
Did you stop to think that BB probably has seen a TON of tape on LEE and knows that he's not what this team needs? Especially with 7 games against the Pats??

I’m really starting to like @DaBruinz. Lately he’s been writing the words I’m thinking. Did I just jinx it ? Maybe. But it’s a sports forum, not surgery

The whistle-blower. Matt Light made a whistling sound from a teapot in a meeting when he knew O'Brien was going to blow.
Don’t care if he can help the offense and they should be chewed out right now.

Will Fuller is the ultimate Mr. Glass.

You thought Harry staying on the field was bad...just wait if this guy gets dealt here...

No thanks.

i forgot all about Lee, wasn't he a top 1st rounder for them that was supposed to be some super coverage linebacker that could lock down the Gronks and Kittles of the world?

Jetes gonna jete

Bill knows this team isn't good and there are no moves to be made which will make it good this season.
And I'm fine with that...So let's play Stid for the rest of the season if Sunday's game goes real badly as it very well might...All the other kids too...
And dump the dead weight like Terry Brooks...But for the poor QBs' sakes bring in at least one vet who has actually caught NFL passes now that Edelman's gone for the next 3+ weeks...

i forgot all about Lee, wasn't he a top 1st rounder for them that was supposed to be some super coverage linebacker that could lock down the Gronks and Kittles of the world?

Jetes gonna jete
And instead...PFR says he allowed all 15 of the passes into his coverage to be completed last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back