PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few people on here that hoped that the Pats would trade for him when he was available from Arizona.. Wonder if they'll kick the tires..
Yep. I liked Bucannon, but I feel like we already possess a player (Dugger) will his skill set. I want BB to look at ILB Todd Davis (FA) or ILB Jarrad Davis (trade: DET).

Yep. I liked Bucannon, but I feel like we already possess a player (Dugger) will his skill set. I want BB to look at ILB Todd Davis (FA) or ILB Jarrad Davis (trade: DET).
Or Darron Lee, still only 25...or Alec Ogletree...or Jake Ryan...or OLB Nigel Bradham...

On second thought, forget Bucannon...Sign one of these guys instead...

Last edited:
Or ILB Darron Lee, still only 25...or OLB Nigel Bradham...or ILB Alec Ogletree...or even Manti Te'o...
Lee is only 25? Wow feels like so long ago that right after the Jets took him in the 1st he was declared the Gronk stopper

Jalen Ramsey got paid. Wonder what this means for Gilmore's future down the road in New England.

The Los Angeles Rams and Jalen Ramsey have agreed to terms on a five-year, $105 million extension that is the largest contract ever for a cornerback, agent David Mulugheta told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Ramsey becomes the first defensive back in NFL history to sign a deal worth over $100 million, and his $71.2 million at signing is the largest guarantee to a defensive back.

Jalen Ramsey got paid. Wonder what this means for Gilmore's future down the road in New England.

Gilmore is much older though. He’s the best cornerback in the league but much older. It doesn’t mean much. I hope he can play at higher level. He’s 30 already I believe.

Another CB gets paid! I'm really impressed with this guy after watching this interview... seems like a genuinely good kid (especially by NFL standards).

Ramsey will be 26 at the End of October. You can't compare Ramsey to Gilmore as Gilmore is 30. Its unlikely that Gilmore will see anything more than a 2 year deal when this contract is up since he'll be 32.

Will Cajuste ever actually suit up for an NFL game?

He's following Derek Rivers path, why play football when you can just get paid to sit in the ice tub haha

Or Darron Lee, still only 25...or Alec Ogletree...or Jake Ryan...or OLB Nigel Bradham...

On second thought, forget Bucannon...Sign one of these guys instead...
So much for Ogletree...the Jesters signed him to their PS earlier this week.

Never Stop Trying To Improve.

We will see more FA action after Week 1, when veteran salaries are non-guaranteed.

Besides the names mentioned above (minus Ogletree), I would also add ILB Darron Lee, OLB Nigel Bradham, DE (& old friend) Jabaal Sheard,
DT Snacks Harrison, OT (& another old friend) LaAdrian Waddle & TE Charles Clay....

Ask Gronk for his opinion on this genuinely good kid...
Unless I'm misremembering something, I think Gronk was just frustrated he was being blanketed, honestly. Gronk let that frustration show. I don't recall the kid doing anything dirty to Gronk.

Besides the names mentioned above (minus Ogletree), I would also add ILB Darron Lee, OLB Nigel Bradham, DE (& old friend) Jabaal Sheard,
DT Snacks Harrison, OT (& another old friend) LaAdrian Waddle & TE Charles Clay....

Their are some names there...I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back