PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT OK - So here's the deal regarding moderation. Pull up a chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty close to the outside limits of civilization out that way, best make sure your GIGPS is up to date. Wouldn't want you driving off the edge and getting deep 6'd out there
I don't just drive to Worcester ... I go right into the bowels of it.

I don't just drive to Worcester ... I go right into the bowels of it.

Sounds kinda like a fnordian experience.:eek:
Good luck with that

Not really. And look how much better off it is. 19 pages of flourishing discussion on a multitude of topics (given the thread’s nature).

But I feel unsafe.

But I feel unsafe.

Not to worry...

we-all-float-down-here-gif-7.gif

What's the point of indulging a "family" member who believes they're never wrong and condescendingly turns to insults and endless argument whenever you disagree with them?

Wait, you've been to my wife's family reunions?
I avoid those things like the plague

I understand your stance. Since I've joined I have tried extremely hard being very respectful. I was taught to say please/thank you and to respect people. I do love your posts and many in this thread. Im not going to go into my history, but from July 2018-January 2020 my mind was not doing good. I was on here acting normal, but I was hiding a lot of pain. Even today I have scars. However Im trying hard to move forward. I say this because I can understand Ian. Hes built a home here. My server is similar. A home.

Also, been nice guy a while here. However, I don't think knowing about football excuses being a person that is extremely unlikable. AJ may know football, but damn its painful reading him argue with people. Me being vocal about this, if you knew me means it should hold some weight.

I hope you are in a better place. PM me anytime if you want to talk to an anonymous online person about something that's happening, if that helps you. Some people post threads about these types of things, while others like to remain more private. But sometimes talking to someone anonymous works well because you know that person will never see you in real life, and it sounds as the owner of your own forum, maybe there's some hesitation there in showing you're human like all of us.

Last edited:
Bruh, I trolled no one, engaged with no one and simply offered my unsolicited view of what I saw.

I cant control if others are triggered by my wording.

Why dont you follow Ian's advice and allow me to air my grievances and keep your bold face lies and unhinged views to your self.

Good day sir!

The only person lying here is you. You were trolling in the last GDT. You whined and *****ed about the responses you got from others. That's the beauty of Free Speech. Clearly it's also something you don't understand.

Unlike YOU. I don't need to lie. It's not worth my time or effort.
Your claim that I'm "unhinged" is laughable at best. Especially since more than one person called you out on your asinine posts in the GDT. It wasn't just myself or Ashley.

Hadn’t thought of this. Admittedly I am not an expert on the entire spectrum...but wasn’t Mr. PG’s profession some type of sales?
Banking?

The only person lying here is you. You were trolling in the last GDT. You whined and *****ed about the responses you got from others. That's the beauty of Free Speech. Clearly it's also something you don't understand.

Your claim that I'm "unhinged" is laughable at best. Especially since more than one person called you out on your asinine posts in the GDT. It wasn't just myself or Ashley.
I hope to god you get some ass soon. You’re going to stroke out so badly one day if not. If you’re getting this worked up over a GDT, I can’t imagine how you are when the **** hits the fan in real life. I’m not saying this to make fun. I’m saying this out of legitimate concern.

Last edited:

I'm sorry my opinions offend you so much kind sir, I will do my best to censor my self and conform to how you view I should act!!

Anybody want some popcorn?
super-pop-maxx-16oz-popcorn-machine-3__10099.1407696554.350.415.gif

In spectacular irony, this thread should be the “no holds barred” Fight Club one reserved for members who want to fight it out. It’s like going behind the shed at grade school while everyone yells “fight fight fight!”

I'm sorry my opinions offend you so much kind sir, I will do my best to censor my self and conform to how you view I should act!!
What happened to feisty1986?

Just talking to a buddy about what my favorite sports uniforms are. It's a tough call, but for me it's a tie between the Philadelphia Phillies and the classic Anaheim Ducks uniforms. Both are really cool. The Phillies ones are just really timeless, and I always loved those Emilio Estevez movies, so I have a sentimental tie to them. But of the two??? What do you guys think is the better one?

upload_2020-1-28_12-59-23.jpeg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing