PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oh piss off espn, they just won a SB last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't even turn on 98.5 let alone ESPN......

But this is all good. In a couple months, when everybody is over the loss and getting ready for 2016, they'll have some more motivation, and we all know that doesn't hurt.

Bring it on.

31 teams would kill to go 3-4 in conf champ games in 10 years. only pitt and nyg have 2 SBs in that span
And the group that has beaten the Pats in the playoffs remains incredibly small in a 32 team league:

NY/Denver/(Mannings)/Baltimore.

31 teams would kill to go 3-4 in conf champ games in 10 years. only pitt and nyg have 2 SBs in that span
Exactly, there are tons of players who regret never even sniffing the playoffs

And the group that has beaten the Pats in the playoffs remains incredibly small in a 32 team league:

NY/Denver/(Mannings)/Baltimore.

You forgot a team. That game was like Godfather 3....it never happened.

You forgot a team. That game was like Godfather 3....it never happened.
The Jets? Was including in "NY." There's some overlap there..."Mannings" includes Denver and NY, and NY includes the Jets. Can leave out Indy that way at least.

Speaking of the Godfather, started to watch the "Epic" version of 1 & 2, pretty amazing. Assume he incorporated 3 at some point, have to avoid that one.

The Jets? Was including in "NY." There's some overlap there..."Mannings" includes Denver and NY, and NY includes the Jets. Can leave out Indy that way at least.

Speaking of the Godfather, started to watch the "Epic" version of 1 & 2, pretty amazing. Assume he incorporated 3 at some point, have to avoid that one.
Ah ok..

Yea...avoid GF 3. What a disaster.

Lol 31 teams would kill for that sort of consistency with the Patriots it's Superbowl or bust.

ESPN

Enjoyment out of ****ting on Pats Nation

I haven't watched anything pertaining to sports since the 2 point conversion attempt. No Panthers/Cardinals, NFLN, BSPN..... NOTHING. Jeez, they just went one game away from the SB!! I'm proud of the way the Pats played under such hostile conditions and injuries. But I have no interest in what anyone has to say, outside of this board.
I come here for information and analysis after a win or loss. Thank goodness there are so many knowledgeable posters who are willing to share insight. No interest in hearing what a bunch of haters has to say.

For certain when the talking heads and publications make their 2016 predictions, most will sound the death knell for the Pats. They'll cite how they finished 2-4, how they couldn't protect Brady, etc, how they haven't won a road playoff game since 06, how they can't run the ball, etc.....I know for one thing, they play 6 games away on grass next season...not good
I don't care if they play 6 games away on freaking ping pong balls. If healthy, it won't matter.

I quit watching espn a while ago because of nonsense like this.
This just in, espn is losing ratings and is no longer a sports media powerhouse.

CNBC reported that ESPN has become a problem for Disney stock.

if youre a pats fan, dont bother watching espn.

also stay off twitter. so many trolls out in full force. lol

The tide goes up the tide goes down

but there will NEVER be a repeat of the last 15 years of the Pats.......unless Kraft finds another BB after this BB

the current regime has my undying and blind devotion....they have earned it

if youre a pats fan, dont bother watching espn.

also stay off twitter. so many trolls out in full force. lol

that's ok.......my blind love for this team is so absolute, there is nothing anyone can say that would make me feel any different about them..........the pats will be back at it again next year......

If 10 "final fours" and 4 championships in 15 years is some sort of failure,

then the whole world except for Bill Russell, Phil Jackson, and the ghost of John Wooden are a colossal pile of fail

That would include Shula, Lombardi, Paul Brown, coach K, Dean Smith, and others.

/greatest dynasty of modern American Sports

Espn has been pushing the "pats dynasty is over" narrative since the lawyer milloy game against buffalo. In 24 hour media they just say anything that they can think of

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots