PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen this posted, but . . . Is there something you want to tell us, Mr. Simms?

The Saints can lose this game easily. It will be such a shame.

Going to be absolute golden if Brees continues sucking and the Saints lose after their message board were making fun of Brady and the Patriots all night/morning

Haven't seen this posted, but . . . Is there something you want to tell us, Mr. Simms?

Whoa Chris obviously likes to eat his corn the LONG way....WTF!!!????

Damn...I just thought I guy who goes 29/30 and showboats like he's the greatest quarterback ever wouldn't turtle shell every year in the playoffs. Taysom Hill is keeping the game close though.

Going to be absolute golden if Brees continues sucking and the Saints lose after their message board were making fun of Brady and the Patriots all night/morning
Saints will pull this out ....Vikings and cousins are going to Viking it away I’m sure

Damn...I just thought I guy who goes 29/30 and showboats like he's the greatest quarterback ever wouldn't turtle shell every year in the playoffs. Taysom Hill is keeping the game close though.
151 total yards and Hill got 50 of those on one play LOL

What exactly was there to make fun of Brady about? He played an A+ game in everything except the stat line. Did he miss one pass or make one bad decision before that last joke of a play?

Basically everyone on the fence about who is to blame for the offense sucking are now fully on board with Brady being the only reason they weren't 3-13.

The Saints can lose this game easily. It will be such a shame.
Not if in all honesty their fans were piling on a Pats loss last night....:mad:

What exactly was there to make fun of Brady about? He played an A+ game in everything except the stat line. Did he miss one pass or make one bad decision before that last joke of a play?

Basically everyone on the fence about who is to blame for the offense sucking are now fully on board with Brady being the only reason they weren't 3-13.
Bunch of clowns who think Brees is the GOAT and hate Brady

Brees back to the Chargers?

Cousins with the worst sneak attempt I’ve ever seen

Vikings are going to win this...it would be a bigger upset than last night.

Bunch of clowns who think Brees is the GOAT and hate Brady
You are right....from all reports he is a really nice guy..but he like Peyton have always had a “loaded” deck.....the teams he played on ALWAYS gave him lots of elite talented weapons....Brady has often had to play with sh!tbag jags like this season and STILL won HOW MANY SB’s with average offensive personnel.....TOM BRADY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GOAT!!!!!!

Vikings are going to win this...it would be a bigger upset than last night.
Won’t believe it until game ends and scoreboard shows them winning....sorry vikes are notorious chokers and so is cousins

I'd love Cook on the NEP

The Saints are always getting screwed. This is getting on conspiracy territory now.

If the Saints lose this, I really hope Brees enjoyed that 1st and goal 1 yard TD pass up 28-3 last week, then another TD pass up 35-3 in the 4th quarter

Need an NFL investigation here ;)saints.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back