PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man the media loves Watt.

Texans are going to get punched soooo hard in their mouths in Baltimore.

wide rights lose again..as usual...the Barfalo Belles...WORLD RENOWNED LOSERS

You'd normally feel sympathy for a team that has struggled for decades, but LOL at Bills fans. Among AFCE teams, they are the most annoying fanbase.

You'd normally feel sympathy for a team that has struggled for decades, but LOL at Bills fans. Among AFCE teams, they are the most annoying fanbase.
Their fanbase is pretty awful for the most part but actually enjoy some of their better teams through the years. Can't say that abt NYJ/Mia.

As soon as their fans come out those port o pottys wearing 1994 starter jackets & PJ's it's over for me.

Cooks and Kamara are beasts.

GF and sisters are in New Orleans for their annual sisters getaway. They are at the game, taking advantage of the opportunity to see a playoff game and Brees before he retires. I'm kind of jealous.

Regards,
Chris

Wow, the Saints are really struggling so far...

While I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl, I am rooting against them today as a Saints loss would give us a slightly higher draft position...

While I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl, I am rooting against them today as a Saints loss would give us a slightly higher draft position...
And more importantly, because my homeboy at the office is a Saints fan and I simply cannot hear his mouth for the next month :D

I like Brees, but Brady and the Pats would have won last night (and would've had the #1 or 2 seed) if he had what Brees has on offense.

I don't get the SF love. A Jimmy G Superbowl win would further validate how the Patriots screwed up his situation and could have extended the Dynasty for years to come. Additionally, I don't want a third team to have six Lombardi's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back