PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapoport reporting Brady will get a contract extension

Wow. I thought he put more pressure on the NE Militia Men.

Issue with Clayborn isn't the pass rush. It's that he rushes without discipline and gives up the edge. Thankfully Goff, while capable of scrambling a bit, isn't particularly mobile. Biggest issue will be Clayborn playing the run.

Issue with Clayborn isn't the pass rush. It's that he rushes without discipline and gives up the edge. Thankfully Goff, while capable of scrambling a bit, isn't particularly mobile. Biggest issue will be Clayborn playing the run.
Yep. That’s what I meant. Rushing pass the QB, into the end zone lol.

Belichick looked like he just got into a bit with Berman there. That didn’t look like a friendly exchange.

Chris Hogan will be an x-factor in this game. I feel as though he's going to get his opportunities. It's just a matter of him making the most of them.

Been another great year here....enjoy the moment. This is radio silence Joe Kerr logging off. See you all in the offseason;):D

Been another great year here....enjoy the moment. This is radio silence Joe Kerr logging off. See you all in the offseason;):D
See you on the other side..

The winning side

People kill me about this not being overly "talented" team. There are very good players all over this team. People are acting like we are the Jets and got lucky to play in the SB.
Pats are loaded.

Just took a while to gel

If the team wins the SB, I definitely think Gronk retires. No better way to go out than on top.

Please do not play like crap and turn the ball over early on.

People kill me about this not being overly "talented." There are very good players all over this team. People are acting like we are the Jets and got lucky to play in the SB.

The front 5 are probably the best in football. Then TB12, Jules, Develin. So 8 of your 11 are elite or borderline elite. And you still have Gronk and fine with Cord and Dorsett.

Defense has a borderline superstar in Flowers and a legit Superstar in Gilmore.
JCJ is one of the best 3rd corner in the league.
KVN is wayyy above replacement level in this defense.

4 of 11.

DMac may be on the downside but still solid.

DTs, Hightower, and Safety play are question marks at times, as well as the other DE.

Interested to see how Jason M plays today.
Ghost is elite. Allen is good.

We also have decent depth.

Other than than a few players it’s very hard to assemble a better roster. If BB had 100 chances to do it all over again, maybe he gets it better once or twice.

Man, I hope we catch them off guard with Dorsett or Hoags early, along with Gronk.

Huge mismatches there. Get them on their heels and running around then run at Donald.
Screen to White once they are huffing and puffing.

Our scripted first series have been perfection but they will be ready.

Whatever happens, it's been a hell of season. These guys might not be the most talented but they have played their asses off. Proud of the way they've fought. Hope they bring it home as they deserve it.
I wonder where this team will rank in my mind in terms of favorites once I've had a chance to reflect.

Would like a barn burner plz. NO points for the Rams would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes