PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the.... coulda sworn it was 4:56 20 MINUTES AGO. Ughhhhhhh

What time is this game starting?
I find the inactives list very interesting. Outside of the obligatory extra ol these are all players who could have a future here.
All 3 DEs are young guys with a lot of upside.
Obi May mature in the system with an off season and camp. Dawson will compete for a role. Anderson is the closest to just a scrub who will never help which is your typical healthy scratch.

Interesting that both Clayborn and Shelton are active.

2019 will be make or break for him. Having said that, while I have been disappointed to not see progression in Rivers, it doesn’t pain me to have him sit this game.
He's a quality person.

Agree- it's time to contribute

1.5 hours til kickoff and I'm finally getting the nerves. Soo thankful for this incredible run that will never be replicated again. LETS ****ING GOOOOOOOOOO

Whatever happens, it's been a hell of season. These guys might not be the most talented but they have played their asses off. Proud of the way they've fought. Hope they bring it home as they deserve it.

1.5 hours til kickoff and I'm finally getting the nerves. Soo thankful for this incredible run that will never be replicated again. LETS ****ING GOOOOOOOOOO

Agree with the gratitude. I'll be sour as hell if the unwanted outcome arrives, but as I said 2 years ago, BB and TB are now on Olympus and nothing will ever remove them.

I don't like how he reports some stuff. Which Patriots defender does this?
I wish BB will find out who that is. I dislike people like this? He is probably making it up.

Wow. I thought he put more pressure on the NE Militia Men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes