PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Super Bowl Game Day Thread- Rams vs Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats, play strong for a full 60 minutes, no missed catches on your hands, no interceptions, protect Brady and defense give us one more.

Go Pats

The front 5 are probably the best in football. Then TB12, Jules, Develin. So 8 of your 11 are elite or borderline elite. And you still have Gronk and fine with Cord and Dorsett.

Defense has a borderline superstar in Flowers and a legit Superstar in Gilmore.
JCJ is one of the best 3rd corner in the league.
KVN is wayyy above replacement level in this defense.

4 of 11.

DMac may be on the downside but still solid.

DTs, Hightower, and Safety play are question marks at times, as well as the other DE.

Interested to see how Jason M plays today.
Ghost is elite. Allen is good.

We also have decent depth.

Other than than a few players it’s very hard to assemble a better roster. If BB had 100 chances to do it all over again, maybe he gets it better once or twice.

This is a pickem game. I've seen some experts predict a Rams blowout win. I've seen other predict a huge Patriots win. I don't see a blowout happening one way or another.

Please do not play like crap and turn the ball over early on.

You just jinksed 10 times. Stop it.

Hahaha No...and I do have a FT job managing a $30M+ government agency budget

Of course you're the kind of guy that will casually drop big numbers to try to make your job seem impressive.

Man those inactives lists make me feel sad. I kind of have inactive lists, tbh, I guess it's super important to the strategy of the game to make the coach pick 7 players who can't play today.

Of course you're the kind of guy that will casually drop big numbers to try to make your job seem impressive.

latest

Come on...

It's ironic because, speaking as a federal worker, it's a remarkably small budget for a government agency

It’s too late for bulliten board material.

Who cares. Make Goff **** his pants.

It's ironic because, speaking as a federal worker, it's a remarkably small budget for a government agency

Yeah well I have a normal sized **** but you don't see me bragging about it all the time.

I wish they'd stop talking about how young Sean Mcvay is. Wasn't Tim Mcvay one of the youngest bombers?

He's a troll

Figured. I wonder how he even got word that a Patriots player said this. And Journalism etiquette involves not relaying comments made in the privacy of a locker room. He wants to stir stuff up.

Man those inactives lists make me feel sad. I kind of have inactive lists, tbh, I guess it's super important to the strategy of the game to make the coach pick 7 players who can't play today.
I don't think there is actual reasoning behind it. If they are all about player safety, they will give coaches a lot of flexibility on the bench and not try to limit them. Who knows what the rational was on this 46 only players out of 53?

Last edited:
latest

Come on...

The gag they do with that where they end one seen with him saying 'fuh' and start another with him saying 'cking $3000 dollar suit' was pretty genius.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
I know not long now to go ,,,but are we wearing white ?
Hope so,,,feel lucky with white in the Super Bowl.
Guess being there in Arizona against Seattle made me prefer white now in the Big Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes