PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

You could be right and I hope not. Even Felger with his "cough cough" alluding to the same thing in previous years. I think that definitely applies to Mannings comeback in Denver but I think Brady is the real deal. His TB12 system should be getting more attention instead of media calling him an anomaly or a cyborg.

I don’t remember brady’s head looking like forehead manning. He was 211 as a rookie. He’s under 225 . Anything is possible but how hard is it for a 44 year year old QB to throw a 50 yard pass?

Before this game I thought a home field Super Bowl would be a huge advantage for the team that's home.

To me it felt like a neutral site like it's always been. The crowd was into it but they are at every Super Bowl.

It's pretty rich that someone on ChiefsPlanet is calling someone a racist. I have never seen an ostensibly apolitical forum that allows open white nationalist posts the way that site does.
That forum is full of the saltiest mfers I have ever seen. They are downright nasty wishing harm on players

I admit. I've softened my position on him. Before he was known for disrespecting Tom before the Div game in 2015, pushing coaches and losing his composure during games but he seems to have gotten himself under control.

I also think hes matured a little. Hes still a little over the top but so is Gronk.
Agree with this but also agree with Von Miller who calls Kelce a " fake Gronk"

What’s crazy about all this is that I forgot TB didn’t even win their division :cool:...Brady, man..

I don’t remember brady’s head looking like forehead manning. He was 211 as a rookie. He’s under 225 . Anything is possible but how hard is it for a 44 year year old QB to throw a 50 yard pass?
They showed a picture of the man that does the HOF busts taking measurements of Manning's melon; and the dude had to use the tool the Jurassic Park archeologist used to measure the skull of Velaciraptors. Lmao

I still think that the supplements he gets from dude is sketchy.
Bill didn’t call him a snake oil salesman and Bar him from the rest of the team for no reason.
Also think about the A Rod situation when he was with A Rod and using PEDs.
Somethings that have occurred have me questioning this.

Tom goes from not being able to throw the deep ball to leading the NFL in passes In the air over 20 yards.
Gronks comments about Tom needing to stop lifting because he is overthrowing him.
Let’s also talk about how in 2014 when Jimmy was drafted Bill and Mike talked and said Tom was on a clear decline he’s going to retire soon.
We can say it’s fire we can say it’s work ethic. His nutrition his supplements.
Something is amiss with this and everyone is just ignoring it.
Sounds like it could be a huge bombshell.
With knowing how competitive Tom is does anyone really think he wouldn’t take every angle to win.
I believe he would run over his own mother to win a race.
That’s Tom
But getting better stronger faster better release on the ball.

I think Bill knew something was up and didn’t want to be a part of it.
Bill has enough so called asterisks he didn’t want this one which is why he went on record with his disproval of Guerrero.
Think about that he never calls anyone out in a negative way.
He made sure to let the world know he doesn’t like or trust Guerrero.
Imagine slandering the greatest player the league has ever seen, that the Patriots have ever had without a shred of evidence and calling yourself a Patriots fan. Absolutely disgusting

They showed a picture of the man that does the HOF busts taking measurements of Manning's melon; and the dude had to use the tool the Jurassic Park archeologist used to measure the skull of Velaciraptors. Lmao
That thing in his hand is used for horses. Peyton has a humongous melon.

20210213_214748.jpg

I still think that the supplements he gets from dude is sketchy.
Bill didn’t call him a snake oil salesman and Bar him from the rest of the team for no reason.
Also think about the A Rod situation when he was with A Rod and using PEDs.
Somethings that have occurred have me questioning this.

Tom goes from not being able to throw the deep ball to leading the NFL in passes In the air over 20 yards.
Gronks comments about Tom needing to stop lifting because he is overthrowing him.
Let’s also talk about how in 2014 when Jimmy was drafted Bill and Mike talked and said Tom was on a clear decline he’s going to retire soon.
We can say it’s fire we can say it’s work ethic. His nutrition his supplements.
Something is amiss with this and everyone is just ignoring it.
Sounds like it could be a huge bombshell.
With knowing how competitive Tom is does anyone really think he wouldn’t take every angle to win.
I believe he would run over his own mother to win a race.
That’s Tom
But getting better stronger faster better release on the ball.

I think Bill knew something was up and didn’t want to be a part of it.
Bill has enough so called asterisks he didn’t want this one which is why he went on record with his disproval of Guerrero.
Think about that he never calls anyone out in a negative way.
He made sure to let the world know he doesn’t like or trust Guerrero.

Brady isn’t stupid or naive. I am sure he knows what Guerrero is all about and isn’t doing anything illegal.

Not sure why any Patriot fan would hope otherwise- a PED bust by Brady would taint every single one of our Super Bowls in the last decade.

That thing in his hand is used for horses. Peyton has a humongous melon.

View attachment 30518

Doctor’s HATE him

Read about the cosmetic’s industry’s worst kept secret

How a researcher developed a low-cost, non-surgical technique for eyelid rejuvenation, and why medical insiders are scared of lost profits: “We’re in trouble”

”After spending hundreds of thousands of dollars, nine surgeries, months of recovery, all ending in depression, I finally look young again! I can’t believe it was this simple...”

CLICK HERE

1613329006517.png

Good analysis of the Bucs defense with a lot of descriptive detail of terms and how Chiefs failed to adjust. This guy put together a video before the game of how Chiefs could be beat and is one of very few to call game for Bucs.

Good watch but guy is a bit annoying so go from minute 1:45 to about 12:40.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back