PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official SF/GB playoff game thread, open for bidness...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who wins and by how much?

• Packers by 6 or more

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Packers by 5 or less

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 49ers win in an upset

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pittsburgh fans think they can go to a sb with rodgers lmao. He couldn’t take the packers who have had some great teams over the last 11 years but he’ll take this average ass team to the sb….

He won’t win. This was his last shot. Imagine going to a division with Mahomes and Herbert that’s in a conference with Allen, Burrow, and Jackson (yeah Jackson is iffy here)
He's better off staying in the NFC

Turned this off after the 1st GB TD drive thinking this was over... After the Pats' loss, I shifted to rooting for the 49ers for the SB win, but I'm shocked they won this game.

You can say the same thing about Young as you did Manning.

From 1992-4 they played Dallas in the NFCCG and lost 2 of 3. We're talking early 90s Dallas ..

From 1995-98 they ran into an elite Packers team and lost 3 of 4 but won on a GW drive in 98.

Those 9ers teams were not at DAL or GB level.

That is not Young's fault. He lost to better teams

It's a fair point and Young got destroyed by the media and fans at the time while captain teflon mostly gets a free pass.

Well last night ends the narrative that you need an elite QB to get to the championship game and beyond. The 49ers are in their second NFC Championship game in three years with Jimmy Garoppolo. The guy has been downright mediocre in the playoffs so far and will be playing the Bucs or Rams for the right to play in the Super Bowl next week.

Well last night ends the narrative that you need an elite QB to get to the championship game and beyond. The 49ers are in their second NFC Championship game in three years with Jimmy Garoppolo. The guy has been downright mediocre in the playoffs so far and will be playing the Bucs or Rams for the right to play in the Super Bowl next week.

This post ends the narrative that your IQ is above 60.

It's a fair point and Young got destroyed by the media and fans at the time while captain teflon mostly gets a free pass.
Yea and to your point Young certainly isn't in my top 5 and I'd need to think about top 10. Just faced some bad ass teams in the prime of his career.

With that said in a big game I'd take Young over Captain Choke

Brady is going to have a cake walk to the Super Bowl. I really would have liked to see Tampa have to win it on the road at Lambeau.

Anyway the loss imho was not due to Rodgers...ST were atrocious...
No. You have an MVP QB who had an offense only put up 10 points. His special teams shouldn't have been able to be in position to have that sort of impact. Packers offense was trash after drive number one. You want to be the big hero QB and get called the MVP, you can't play like that.

10 points is his second lowest point total of the season and the first was week 1 vs the Saints. Can't happen. There's losses where you can say it's not on the QB. When your QB is that guy on your team and you have a low bar to clear like 13 points, you 100% need to be better.

Rams are scary as hell. Don't put all your eggs in the Brady basket just yet
TB is not playing at peak. Injuries are a big part to why teams don't repeat

What’s the over/under on A-Aron threatening to retire this offseason unless the Packers (or whoever he signs with) pay his contract in Dogecoin?

Rodgers meltdown is going to be Dennis Reynolds levels of entertaining.

This post ends the narrative that your IQ is above 60.

Thanks for you wonderful input. I always value you keen insight. Don't go changing! Love you in a completely platonic, yet loving way. Smooches!

TB is not playing at peak. Injuries are a big part to why teams don't repeat
Yeah. This could really be the season making or breaking game. Rams will be a brutal challenge but they get by this and guys get another week to heal up they have a decent shot of going back.

What’s the over/under on A-Aron threatening to retire this offseason unless the Packers (or whoever he signs with) pay his contract in Dogecoin?

Rodgers meltdown is going to be Dennis Reynolds levels of entertaining.
Please don't compare the golden god to the golden fraud

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back