PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game Day Thread- Pats @ Giants

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

The INT.

No, it's probably just nonsense. Just felt like mentioning as a possibility. I agree that it's 90% likely Cam is the guy at least for Week 1.

The INT wasn’t Cam’s fault. It was a great defensive play. The pass was good.

Newton the starter but if he sees 16 games i will be surprised lol.

Bill has said he sees the first few weeks of the season as an extension of the preseason basically so it doesn’t really matter who starts week 1. The building blocks are there for a deep playoff run whoever plays qb. Decent secondary and a good o line to complement the run game.

I love watching JJ Taylor.
I don't know how well he performs in blitz pick-up, but he checks off the boxes running, catching, and punt returning.

Came here to say I’m disappointed in Anderson. No way he makes this team, right?
Seemed to have some difficulty coming off his blocks this series, for a guy who is known as a run defender. Will be interesting to see what they decide to do.

I love watching JJ Taylor.
I don't know how well he performs in blitz pick-up, but he checks off the boxes running, catching, and punt returning.
Agreed…..he’s doing great with PR too….I think Gunner should be a bit nervous

Michael Jackson needs to moonwalk the f$&k back where he came from.

If he wanted to give Newton more reps, why was Newton done for the night after two series?
What about Newton’s game suggests he does not need reps. They may not help, but still …

Mac making some mistakes, but I like the way he reacts with a half a55ed , preseason, nothing matters on the scoreboard games.

We know these games are situational, "put your guys under pressure" , prove yourself under duress, type of games.

I like the product, overall. Fell better with Mac under center.

Needs to learn to throw the ball away when the play is not there. He has very good field vision.

M. Jackson has played himself off the team in all likelihood.

Mac seems to be having issues with check downs and kind of locking in on 1 or 2 guys….a lot of open receivers/RB not getting looks
Last year, he supposedly only attempted about 10% of his attempts beyond his first read.

Hoyer Time. Your wk 1 starter.

Do these 'who has my back' people keep walking around endless with a flag, chanting their chant and looking tough all day? I mean.... that sure seems like what is going on with these commercials. And it is never said explicitly what they have their back for? Like are the in the Illuminati and they are asking if other members have their back? I wish we had more backstory here....

And yes, this is the 5th or 6th post I have made about these commercials in this thread. But if I have to keep seeing them I will keep posting about them, cause I refuse to suffer alone. Feel my pain! Feel it!

What about Newton’s game suggests he does not need reps. They may not help, but still …

I never said he didn’t need more reps. I said Belichick played Cam with the ones because he needed more reps, it seems strange to pull Cam after only two series.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back