PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Preseason Game 2 Thread Pats @ Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you would find one thing to dislike actually.
I'm sure if I got to know Bruins29 we would find plenty to dislike about each other, but right now this is a good distraction from my job.

And don't forget I politely asked Bruins29 to continue our back and forth via PM, which he rudely declined and continued to attack in this public forum...

Shut up. We all do that. We all identify with this team. I'm a 40 something with dad bod, I know I'm not nor ever will be a Patriots player. But they're my team. I agonize over them and am emotionally invested in them to a degree that would make normies roll their eyes.

So yeah, it's "We" when I talk about the Patriots, deal with it muthafukka
T0Rr735.png

It has nothing to do with testosterone, and everything to do with class, the latter of which you seemingly have very little...
I have ton more than you could ever hope to have. A lot of that is proof that I don't have to blindly insult all people who are not married or divorced, nor get into some juvenile muscle flexing contest on who is bigger than who and who dates more hot women or whatever else you were babbling about. . That is something a classless loser would do. Everything Shmessy has said about you is true. You are truly pitiful and I am embarrassed for your kids. When there is a PTA meeting do they tell you not to come?

When are you calling in the mods for help?

I have ton more than you could ever hope to have. A lot of that is proof that I don't have to blindly insult all people who are not married or divorced, nor get into some juvenile muscle flexing contest on who is bigger than who and who dates more hot women or whatever else you were babbling about. . That is something a classless loser would do. Everything Shmessy has said about you is true. You are truly pitiful and I am embarrassed for your kids. When there is a PTA meeting do they tell you not to come?

Pretty pathetic rant, from a pathetic little man...and how would you like to quantify your "I have more test than you! " claim? You definitely sound like a pathetic loser... I'm not insulting anyone but you, because after all, you started with me over a comment that wasn't even directed at you bud....Napoleon complex a bit?

"I have more test than you! " claim? ?

Funny, I never said that, but that is you, changing peoples quotes and creating strawmen.

But I bet your wife every night before she goes to bed says - "If I was just a little more selective. Oh what could have been"

Pretty pathetic rant, from a pathetic little man...and how would you like to quantify your "I have more test than you! " claim? You definitely sound like a pathetic loser... I'm not insulting anyone but you, because after all, you started with me over a comment that wasn't even directed at you bud....Napoleon complex a bit? And only a true loser at life would bring someone's family into an argument...your true colors have shown you, Bruins29, a self appointed internet police officer, and a "man" who attacks another man's family.... You are truly a ****y's ****y's..... No one got into a muscle flexing contest... Did I touch a nerve because I called you out as a sad little man? You wrote that check pal with all your internet tough guy talk

Pretty pathetic rant, from a pathetic little man...and how would you like to quantify your "I have more test than you! " claim? You definitely sound like a pathetic loser... I'm not insulting anyone but you, because after all, you started with me over a comment that wasn't even directed at you bud....Napoleon complex a bit? And only a true loser at life would bring someone's family into an argument...your true colors have shown you, Bruins29, a self appointed internet police officer, and a "man" who attacks another man's family.... You are truly a ****y's ****y's..... No one got into a muscle flexing contest... Did I touch a nerve because I called you out as a sad little man? You wrote that check pal with all your internet tough guy talk

Wait, I thought Shmessy brought up your family and kids long ago after you did. Also, I think you are plagiarizing from yourself. Do you need to post the same thing twice?

Spineless Gutless Coward

Wait, I thought Shmessy brought up your family and kids long ago after you did. Also, I think you are plagiarizing from yourself. Do you need to post the same thing twice?

Spineless Gutless Coward
Little pathetic man... If he brou6up my family I don't remember it or didn't see it... What bearing does that have on things? Only losers talk about another man's family, a sign of insecurity in your own existence

Little pathetic man... If he brou6up my family I don't remember it or didn't see it... What bearing does that have on things? Only losers talk about another man's family, a sign of insecurity in your own existence

So shmessy is a loser and I guess I am? ok. Coming from the boards biggest ****y who has to use "how big" someone is or whether or not they "date hot women" (or whatever you were trying to say), or call mods for help etc.. its a compliment,

Ahhhh"What could have been if I was just more selective"

SGC

I hope this carries over to the 3rd pre-season game thread. More entertaining than Fauria.

So shmessy is a loser and I guess I am? ok. Coming from the boards biggest ****y who has to use "how big" someone is or whether or not they "date hot women" (or whatever you were trying to say), or call mods for help etc.. its a compliment,

Ahhhh"What could have been if I was just more selective"

SGC
Run along little pathetic man, it's family time now....perhaps you have a rock to crawl under?

Run along little pathetic man, it's family time now....perhaps you have a rock to crawl under?

Just make sure to tell your kids never to give up.

Also, that their dad is ******ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand