PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Preseason Game 1: NE vs HOU

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'all remember when watching offense was fun?

You are right… If it was Mac… It would be the same issue… There was no time to even set the feet for Bailey before they were on him… Horrible OL play
Pretty good coaching decision to sit him tonight. No need to try and get him killed.

Davis Mills looks good
I honestly liked him as my third QB in that draft.
I had him over Mac and I thought Mac was going top 7.
He has a live arm is mobile and Mac Jones raves about how smart Mills was.
If I was Houston I’d give him more time.

I’m sorry… There’s nothing funny about suicide… But if you are joking… That’s really funny

I've realized that suicide might be the solution to all of my problems...

...if only I could get the right people to try it.

See, suicide can be quite funny.

Alright everyone... Time to go outside and_________...

No, you are right… The offensive line is the weakest part of this team just like every year honestly… Considering we have limited weapons and many have been struggling in training camp… This does not bode well for Mac
This could be one of the worst Pats OLs in past 23 years, at least in terms of talent. Really feeling the loss of Scar.

No denying, these are Bill's groceries
According to Bill Curran… BB is on the hot seat… This year is a must succeed…or it’s very possible he is gone…..

****ing Perillo must have some kopromat to keep coming back year after year to spew nonsense.

This could be one of the worst Pats OLs in past 23 years, at least in terms of talent. Really feeling the loss of Scar.
Now on that, we can definitely agree… BB has been notorious for some of the worst offensive line play in this league… This might be another example of bad coaching and drafting, and if so, that will be his demise

A lot is being made of the offensive line, some of it is them, a lot of the Pats offensive struggles has been scheme and situation.

The Texans are bringing zero blitzes, unusual for preseason, but they are. The Pats are running vanilla scheme and basic plays.

Now is where you improve and get better, practice is made for that. Don’t put too much stock into our third string offensive line struggling against their #2’s. It’s early…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back