PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda funny watching Sam Darnold look pretty good on the Panthers. Jets are just a graveyard for QBs.

A few more games where Zach Wilson gets hit 33 times again and they will ruin him as well

It's kinda funny watching Sam Darnold look pretty good on the Panthers. Jets are just a graveyard for QBs.

A few more games where Zach Wilson gets hit 33 times again and they will ruin him as well
Yep, not the place a young guy will want to go to get his career off the ground.

I had wished Wilson had continued his poor play into the 2nd half so Darnold could have asked him at their post game handshake if he had seen any ghosts.

Season is over if they drop this one. Miami loss at home a killer.
Wow, how dark. Lighten up a little bit, will ya?

Belushi.jpg

I just got a phone call begging me to suit up for the Jets due to their player personnel problems*. Anyone else getting those?

*no, not really

Given whatever happened with my threads about the games last week, someone should start a week 2 thread for the non-Patriots news and games .

I never trust point spreads in the beginning of an NFL season.

The Jets defense is better than any defense Jones faced in college. The players are still professionals with the speed, smarts and strength to earn an NFL roster spot. Beating the Patriots in the home opener would go a long way towards the Jets turning the corner.

I mean, facing an Alabama D on a day-to-day basis, is sort of like facing the jets. About the same amount of NFL talent. lol

The Jets defense is better than any defense Jones faced in college. The players are still professionals with the speed, smarts and strength to earn an NFL roster spot. Beating the Patriots in the home opener would go a long way towards the Jets turning the corner.

Normally I would agree as a matter of general principle...But this is da Jete... They have nobody besides Shaq Lawson who threatens on the edge at any level; and their secondary is EXTREMELY inexperienced... Pats offense should face a minimum of resistance, as long as they don't try to beat their heads running up the middle vs their DTs & ILB & SS...

I mean, facing an Alabama D on a day-to-day basis, is sort of like facing the jets. About the same amount of NFL talent. lol

In the case of da Jete, less talent than that...

Quick question, HPF2: I'll be in Hawaii (for the very first time) for two weeks beginning Saturday... You don't know of any bars on the Big Island offering the Sunday Ticket with an early-morning breakfast, do ya?

Folk and Hoyer back to the practice squad

Folk and Hoyer back to the practice squad
So what does that mean? Do they have to keep changing lockers and are regulated to a special table in the Cafeteria?
'

'

Bill is just trolling at this point "throat" what next "big toe injury"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back