PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
HoHoHo

Biggest game of the season, no?

The Division.
The bye week still in play.
Scut Farkus will be looking for revenge.
Josh Allens rep on the line.

If Agholor and Harry cant go who comes up to fill their shoes?

Looks like Slater, Gunner, Nixon and Wilkerson. Im not crazy about Gunner or Slater.

Last edited:
Biggest game of the last couple seasons…

Certainly the biggest game so far. I think if the pats had won this weekend at Indy it wouldn't be. Obviously if they lose next sunday the final two games are critical to win or they will go from 1 to being out.

However, I am really happy with this season, regardless on what happens the rest of the season. I dont think they are SB ready so Ill take what we get and look to the Pats have a base to develop on.

Pats/Buff - Defense has to play better. Mac has to see the field better (think he missed some good chances last week). Likely have to put up 30+ Points.

Well considering if they win they clinch the division and with it a playoff spot. I would agree.

Good morning Pat fans....getting everyone ready for a Monday:

Well considering if they win they clinch the division and with it a playoff spot. I would agree.
If the Pats win I think the Dolphins also have to lose for the Pats to clinch the AFCE this weekend.

Going to be our toughest game of the season maybe by far. Glad it's at home, that will help a lot. Weather in Foxboro looks pretty good too.
1640008701668.png

Bills will come to NE with a chip on their shoulder, Pats better be ready and don't get sloppy like vsI Indy, else it might get dirty.
Hope McD and BB prepare something special for the Bills.

Huge game, if we lose I don’t think we get the division looking at buffalo’s remaining opponents. I feel pretty good about this one though hopefully wont have to put too much on our defense for this one.

I really want to see our offense get back on track, this is the time they should be peaking not displaying more inconsistencies. If harris returns that would be a big boost. I don’t think his absence hurt Saturday, didn’t see many lanes he could have exploited, but against buffalo he usually gets some big ones in. Do we have wilkerson available if agholor and harry cant go?

"We know who's up next"

But don't give their coach too much credit :)

The Dolphins need to lose to the Saints for the Pats to win the division. The Dolphins beat the Saints and the they are still in contention for the division at least for another week.

This game is essentially for the division. Good thing it is in Gillete

Reactions: sb1
If Agholor and Harry cant go who comes up to fill their shoes?

Looks like Slater, Gunner, Nixon and Wilkerson. Im not crazy about Gunner or Slater.
Bourne.

Slater won't play WR. Gunner, then Kristian Wilkerson & Tre Nixon from the PS for 2/3, if Agholor and Harry can't go. Let's hope at least one of them can go.

Going to be our toughest game of the season maybe by far. Glad it's at home, that will help a lot. Weather in Foxboro looks pretty good too.
I don’t think this is our toughest game of the season. I think @Indy and vs Tampa were harder matchups. Not to say this isn’t a very tough game, though…
For what it’s worth, Vegas had us as slight underdogs last week but we are slightly favored this week.

beatiing the same team twice is hard .Esp in 2 weeks.Inredibly difficult game. that early miami loss has made this a big contest. Inspite of winning 7 in a row and being in 1st place,couple of losses could see us outside looking in . I hate that the last game is with miami .

What an odd thing. We're legitimately wondering who replaces Harry.

I'm still angry about the hit on him. He was playing well and starting to build some momentum. Awful injury on a dirty play.

The Dolphins need to lose to the Saints for the Pats to win the division. The Dolphins beat the Saints and the they are still in contention for the division at least for another week.
Didn't realize they were still in contention for the division. That ****ing fumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots