PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is there is a good chance Bourne will be back. Beasley and Sanders are out for the Bills. Looking better for the Patriots.

Beasley may cost the Bills a chance to win the division because he wouldn't take a jab.

Word is there is a good chance Bourne will be back. Beasley and Sanders are out for the Bills. Looking better for the Patriots.

Beasley may cost the Bills a chance to win the division because he wouldn't take a jab.

Is Sanders out for sure?

No beasley is huge! For a team that wants to throw the ball 40+ times in a spread offense missing WR2 & WR3 would be tough.

The pats should win. They are at home, the Bills OL is weak & they are undermanned on both sides of the ball.

So the Pats survived the day with no new COVID cases. I think today was probably the last day that a player could get COVID and have a realistic chance of returning for Sunday's game. So let's hope for no more cases.

I don’t know about the BUF game…. Almost feels like regardless of who’s out, either team could win. I’m not particularly hopeful, but there is no question a win on Sunday would be massive. Would really put a nail in the AFCE and would be a fun FU in the face of teams thinking NE was dead.

Meanwhile, total meltdown on the Bills forum...:rofl:. And they actually think that NBC Boston saying the "Bills were done" is bulletin board material, while their coach saying Belichick had nothing to do with our win against them a few weeks back is not.

Well besided this covid stuff and injured players with concussion it is important for us to Limit our mental errors, which means punt protection, Flags etc. We are not good enough yet to overcome this stuff if it happens in situations where the last thing we can afford is a false start. I hope Bill has our guys mentaly sharpe and I am confident he will

I might be wrong about this as I’ve not read up on the new Covid rules implemented last weekend. But, I thought I heard that vaccinated players without symptoms were no longer going to be tested.

If that’s the case and with Bourne saying via social media that he has no symptoms, doesn’t that mean he’s unvaccinated and in the same boat as Beasley? Without symptoms, the only reason he would have been tested is his unvaccinated status, right?

I might be wrong about this as I’ve not read up on the new Covid rules implemented last weekend. But, I thought I heard that vaccinated players without symptoms were no longer going to be tested.

If that’s the case and with Bourne saying via social media that he has no symptoms, doesn’t that mean he’s unvaccinated and in the same boat as Beasley? Without symptoms, the only reason he would have been tested is his unvaccinated status, right?

It has been confirmed that Bourne is vaccinated. And he could be back for Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes