PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the way it looks is a Chiefs loss and the Pats win out. Unlikely? yeh I think that's unlikely.

Take a look at the chart, there is a selection for losing games vs winning.
“A ton of unlikely help”.
Help=things outside of the pats, so that doesn’t include us winning out.
Chiefs losing one game=“a ton of unlikely help”?
No. They have a good shot at winning out, but no.

It is only the NFL rules. Beasley might be asymptomatic like Bourne.

In his laughable “none of this is my fault “ social media post, he mentioned that he has mild symptoms.

What some here fail to understand, or intentionally ignore, is how much worse the situation would be if 95+ percent of the players and 100% of coach and staff weren’t fully vaccinated. The fatties on the OL and DL would be at particularly high risk for more severe disease.

I would be beyond pissed but that’s just me.

If they cut him in the offseason, he always has his music career to fall back on….

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a massive balloon knot this guy is.

Pats are going to come out in 2 man. Dugger at LB spying Allen.

Diggs - JC
Davis - Mills
McKenzie - Bryant
Knox - Phillips

The deep ball & rushing won’t be available for Allen this time. Barmore & Judon will pin their ears back vs. a weak OL. The pats D is in a great spot Sunday.

Its funny although predictable to see the WR meltdown here. And by some of the same people that spend the whole year ****ting on the same receivers. Most teams out there are now moving the chains not only by their PS receivers but WRs from the street that had a week or so to learn the playbook etc. Not to mention starting QBs from the street on a week notice.

Whoever dresses up at WR and actually sees the field will have a job to do like anybody else. There's more to the game than ****ing WRs.
If you have to worry about players questionable for this game i suggest you worry about Bentley (#1 ILB for Pats by far) and Harris.
Those are actually two key players potentially missing for Bills gameplan.

-.-

Some VAXXED show symptoms and some dont. Some NON vaxxed show symptoms and some dont. Beasley might be just like Bourne.

The ONLY reason why Beasley is out 10 days is because of the NFL. The same people who are all concerned and want to alleviate CTE, but you dont hear a peep regarding the hits that Harry and Agholor took to the heads. And, thats only 1 game.
Unvax’d are statistically 7x more likely to spread it

Its funny although predictable to see the WR meltdown here. And by some of the same people that spend the whole year ****ting on the same receivers. Most teams out there are now moving the chains not only by their PS receivers but WRs from the street that had a week or so to learn the playbook etc. Not to mention starting QBs from the street on a week notice.

Whoever dresses up at WR and actually sees the field will have a job to do like anybody else. There's more to the game than ****ing WRs.
If you have to worry about players questionable for this game i suggest you worry about Bentley (#1 ILB for Pats by far) and Harris.
Those are actually two key players potentially missing for Bills gameplan.

-.-

So to whom exactly is our noodle-armed pre-teen model going to attempt to throw? Double-H gonna be double-covered, leaving…?

Billy, Skippy & Mac better be praying for a tornado…

We’d like to think that we ran all over the Bills the last time but the Pats actually had MINUS 10 yards rushing against them in the 4th quarter. Obviously the Bills figured the offense out and we can’t come at them again like that.

Mac needs to throw it. Hopefully for the season’s sake he can.

Sanders is present today at the walk thru, but that doesn't mean he will play. And that certainly doesn't mean he will play well.

Two weeks ago were #1 in AFC and after this week we may or may not win the division . Crazy.

This is really the biggest game weve played in years. A loss can actually put us in slight danger of missing playoffs altogether ( would take a lot of unlikely events /scenarios but still possible), and a win combined with the chiefs potentially not having hill or kelce Sunday could put us back in the 1 spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents