PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pregame Thread Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Colts and Miami are playing right now the loser of our game may be out of the playoffs all together.

Miami is smoke and mirrors.

Their wins are Jets/Jets/Panthers/Texans/Giants. The lone significant win was up/down Ravens.

Please get an autograph of sure-fire MVP and future HoFer Josh Allen while you are there !
Lol I was a fan of Allen and he was a fan of the Pats but I’m hoping Allen throws a few late Christmas presents to the secondary.
If not Jackson and Co will have to be the grinch and steal them.

My only concern with Miami is how well Flores knows us.
The man can coach there is no denying they are on the upswing.

My concern is if the Pats lose to Buffalo and Miami (really the only way Miami gets in over us), we are not good enough anyway.

Worried about the JC vs Diggs matchup. Felt Diggs beat JC numerous times last time out but, either the wind took it or Allen missed him.

Going to lock thread as the gdt is now up.... Go Pats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back