PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Kudos to @ahmed - got sidetracked updating the results from the afternoon games and forgot to open this up.

I really think next week is Bill’s last game in NE. :( Sucks cause I wanted to see him have some success of his own sans Brady but it’s not meant to be. Could say his own decisions with the roster made that happen.

Either way I expect the team to win big. This is their SB.

First time since 2000 we are last in division. So many since 2000 records last few years. I wonder why?

gift wrapped Buffalo 20 points. The Bills are frauds and will get exposed in the playoffs.

I liked the play of our undermanned defense
I liked the fact that Zappe kept battling even after all the turnovers
I hated the conservative playcalling on the Pats 2nd last possession. In fact I've pretty much hated the play calling all season.
Ryland is a pile of crap

Buffalo is going to have to step it up if they plan on doing anything in the playoffs.

That 1st quarter was another new low for BB and the pats. And the conservative defensive play calling on the last drive was pathetic.

Can’t wait for this season to end and a reset with this coaching staff.

Incredible we were near still to win this but honestly too many mistakes
Zappe playied overall a bad game
Ryland returned to the normality with another bad game
Reagor was very good, best game as a patriot
Defense as usual was playing with fire with heart nothwithstanding so many i injuries and missing playiers
Chapeau...

gift wrapped Buffalo 20 points. The Bills are frauds and will get exposed in the playoffs.

I liked the play of out undermanned defense
I liked the fact that Zappe kept battling even after all the turnovers
I hated the conservative playcalling on the Pats 2nd last possession. In fact I've pretty much hated the play calling all season.
Ryland is a pile of crap
I am not impressed with BUF at all

WTF - Are they going to thousandths place here? GO SEA!!

1704057878764.png

Has a player always been first to the podium instead of Bill or is this a new tradition that Bill instituted since we started sucking?

Andrews should ask for a bonus for being trotted out there 1st after every game to take all the bullets.

In honor of our illustrious receiving corps, I for one cannot wait for the “Stink - Stank - Stunk Bowl” next week with our old friends the Jets. The excitement will be palpable, and what better way to honor the 2021 NFL Draft than to start the #2 and #15 picks, Wilson & Jones?! There’ll be picks galore and speaking of picks, one team *may* come away with the chance to roll that dice one more time in that ultimate fame of chance to select one of Mssrs. Williams, Maye, or Daniels and then we wait till Next Year to see if we get to leave football purgatory… Oh yeah, “Happy New Year”!!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back