PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official PostGame Thread - 2023 Week 7 - Patriots Win 29-25

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Great team win!!!! Other than the fumble by Bourne great job playing a clean turnover free game by Mac.

We’re on to Miami!!

That game drove me crazy. They almost blew it.

Mac had a great game in terms of completions but I wish he'd work on his zip.

But it feels good to win a game.

What's great here is that it wasn't some dumb luck, or Allen just crapping on himself. The Pats just straight up outplayed Buffalo, despite their injuries (and awful tackling). And Mac finally got a game winning TD drive, against a very good team. Portends good things to come, hopefully.

Here's hoping this is like a shooter in basketball who's gone cold, but just needs to see one go in to start shooting with confidence. Mac and this offense needed to complete a game winning drive. Let's hope this is their "shot going in"!

And congrats Bill on #300!

So the pats have good pass protection and starting caliber WRs in bourne & douglas and mac has a productive day. This isn’t difficult to understand.

Onwenu should spend the rest of the season at RT and tagged if they can’t sign him longterm IMO.

I’m still in tank mode. But I can’t help but enjoy a win against rivals like this.

Also: keep Scar into a hostage like situation.

I hear ya but it just won't matter if we pick number 1 overall or 25. If we pick 1, bb is just going to trade it away.

You mean to ****ing tell me Onwenu was a great right tackle this whole time? No ****ing way.

Oh man this feels good.

LFG BOYS!!! BB the GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a sarcastic post.

So the first legit non weather aided win over the Bills since Brady left. Never saw this coming with Judon and Gonzalez out. Bills have injuries of their own on defense but still I’ll take it.

And attaboy Mac. A game winning signature drive. It’s about time.

Also must be nice to be Allen and get RTP flags when you want. Maybe one day Mac can do that too.

Mac pulled off a game winning drive which I did not think he was capable of. So kudos to him.

Bill gets 300 - so congrats to that.

Great win but can't help but think is this a pivot point or just a bad team having a great one off win?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back