PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread....We're Superbowl bound!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to another thread, never felt nervous.

Literally lol (very loudly) hearing the first "where is Roger?" chant.
How did that come through over the television? I was at the stadium. It sounded kinda indistinct and out of ryhthym in my section.
As opposed to singing along with Bon Jovi to Livin' in a Prayer...LOL

Possibly key moment of the game . and one of the silent heroes
DURON HARMON

Hope someone has a slow-mo closeup of this incredible effort
never giving up . an inch

I was at the game and my seats are close to the goal line right in line with that play. None of us could believe that the ref called it a touchdown. We all knew he was short.

How did that come through over the television? I was at the stadium. It sounded kinda indistinct and out of ryhthym in my section.
As opposed to singing along with Bon Jovi to Livin' in a Prayer...LOL

Honestly didnt notice it at all. If it wasnt for other people posting about it in the GDT wouldn't have even known it happened. I think CBS cut the crowd noise feed or turned it way down when it was going on. "Brady" chants where highly audible.

I was gonna try to make it down to your seat in the 2nd half, seacoast...but I'm too superstitious....WE BURIED 'EM BABY! :D

Edelman vs Texans 8 Rec/137 Yards/17,1 Average
Edelman vs Steelers 8 Rec/118 Yards/14,8 Average/1 TD

He kinda got overshadowed by Lewis last week and Hogan today but he is a legend in my book. ****ing love this guy.

With 10 catches in the SB, he would become the #2 all-time playoff reception leader - trailing only Jerry Rice.

"Hi! I'm Mike the Felcher and I EAT shyt for a living!! Yay ME!!"

wbzfm_bio_michael_felger.jpg
Michael Felger – Afternoon Host on 98.5 The Sports Hub Steelers 27-26:
Game comes down to final play. Gostkowski misses a kick. Gronkowski’s loss is felt.

Atlanta up 37 to 7 in the 4th...Discount Double Douchedork scrambles for an 8 yard broken play.

"See , THIS is how DEADLY Aaron Rodgers is!!! says the unbelievable jock gobbling stool eater Aikman....just ridiculous

Also I want to say (because I criticized it last week) that the Crowd was rocking tonight. Was nearly deafening through my TV. Just loud and electric. For those who went to the game, great job.

I was thinking of you when my ears were aching during the game. :)

Also I want to say (because I criticized it last week) that the Crowd was rocking tonight. Was nearly deafening through my TV. Just loud and electric. For those who went to the game, great job.

Thank You for that! My voice was was hoarse during the first quarter and I heavily pounded on the chair in front of me on every 3rd down

Stat - We have won every superbowl we have been in when scoring 24+ points in the AFCCG. In 07 and 11, we scored 21 and 23.

Are we playing in away whites or home blues?

should be whites right?

How in blazes did you poor Pats fans sit through this repugnant broadcast? Simms is BEYOND ridiculous. His color is horribly slanted to the Steelers.No wonder the post game interview by Nantz was such an uncomfortable event. What disgracefully biased, smallminded media pinheads. TRUE suckage.

i slept only a couple of hours but who cares ?????

AFC CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as usual our Pats do not disappoint us ;)

huge, awesome, extarordinary season

GRAZIE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Good.... we have the magic number then.... the defense has to hold Atlanta below 30 points.

Question is, do you feel confident that our offense will be able to outscore them?

You knew the Steelers were cooked once they began throwing 234-pound linebacker Lawrence Timmons on Julian Edelman in coverage.

C20ZQEGW8AAPIwC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore