PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Titans beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry really doesn't make sense for the way Brady likes his WRs to play the game. Brady likes receivers to run precise routes which Harry was never good at in college. Harry is more a jumpball, catch the ball in traffic type of receiver.

Sanu more or less similar to what Harry does.

BB whiffed on these guys unless his plan is to not resign Brady and get a QB who is more the type to throw to guys like Harry and Sanu.

I expected certain things that Harry wouldn't bring. That's come true, and I agree with you that he's not a greta match for Brady, skill-set wise. What's disheartening to me is that the 2 things he's supposed to bring to the table, the fight and the ball skills, didn't really show the way I felt they should. I'm hoping that it's just because of the way this rookie season went.

How do you think KC matches up with Houston? That could be a shootout.
That should be a goodie especially if Houston gets Fuller back next week! That game should come down to which defense can create turnovers!

When Gronk retired...that was it for this offense. Impossible to replace and it proves how integral he was to the team's success.
He was a shadow of his former self at the end too. His blocking was most missed

AFC Championship Appearance:
2011 New England Patriots vs Baltimore Ravens
2012 Baltimore Ravens vs New England Patriots
2013 Denver Broncos vs New England Patriots
2014 New England Patriots vs Indianapolis Colts
2015 Denver Broncos vs New England Patriots
2016 New England Patriots vs Pittsburgh Steelers
2017 New England Patriots vs Jacksonville Jaguars
2018 New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs
These represents a lot of games played over the last 10 years. 21 games plus over the regular season 16 games. This has taken it's toll on some of the players and coaches. They needed a break. It hurts less to lose in the wild card round. I am actually over it already.

From the sounds of what he was saying, Brady will be playing next year but it's gonna be elsewhere.

Sounded like a man who knows he isn't back next season.
I think he just said he doesnt know what the future holds. Can mean anything, not necessarily leaving the pats. Also which of the other 31 teams suddenly becomes a SB with him coming in ? Its kinda easy in the NBA . I dont know what other team will appeal to brady . Broncos maybe ?Colts? I dont think the chargers ownership is that appealing but who knows.

I think he means if they want him back at the right price, he’s back, but if not he retires.

I don’t think brady wants to retire like that. He’s gonna come back and play. He loves the game.

He's a UFA. If he wants to keep playing and doesn't have faith in the org there are plenty of other teams that would be happy to have him
How could he not have faith in the organization?

Sounds like Brady is out...know what, I'm ok w that..blow it up, get young EVERYWHERE, and work from ground up... incredible 20 year run, but this team was 100% dysfunctional since they started playing teams that don't hand then the ball 3x a game

The pats will be able to prepare for the draft and free agency this year. Unlike the last three playing till feb. Hopefully that makes a difference.
Trouble is coaches will all be out interviewing with other teams.

I think he means if they want him back at the right price, he’s back, but if not he retires.

Yeah, I don’t see him moving school-aged kids and a wife who seemingly wants to settle down, across the country to continue playing football.

It’ll be in NE if they can reach agreeable compensation, or Giselle may force his hand into retirement rather than move to a new team.

I don’t think the run is over yet.

I don’t think so. KC doesn’t run the ball. All they do is pass pass pass

Last team that just passed passed passed was a 4 win team the pats could not stop.

This team couldn't score in the second half ended up with 13 points. At home. Patriots would have been lucky to get 10 points in Kansas City. It would have been like a 35-10 loss.

I highly doubt he retires. Looked to me that there’s a strong possibility he’s leaving.

He will fond out the grass isn’t always greener. Happens all the time. If he leaves he will fail. He doesn’t have the time to mold the offense nor the coach to help with that.

And he’s going to be 43. He’s not getting better.

Are you kidding? That was one of his most cordial press conferences after a loss that I’ve ever seen.

I actually thought he was more talkative in pressers this year. But he was angered as soon as he took to the podium tonight. And he just seemed nasty. Maybe it's just me lol.

Who would of thought the buffalo bills would have balls 10x the size of the Patriots today, playing on the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back