PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Seattle beats the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the Russell Wilson interview, he really seems like a nice guy, came off as a class act.

Shocked he never gets MVP votes. He's a baller, probably is the year this year. No shame in losing to a QB playing absolutely lights out.

Is it heartbreaking that they lost? For sure. But Cam killed it. Made really nice throws.

I'm still stinging from watching the come-from-behind victory snatched away from us, but I'm going to try to focus on positives anyway, since it's going to be easy to pick on the numerous negatives:

Cam still has it.
Harry showed something he can build on with that last drive.
Edelman is a warrior! (Too bad about that EZ drop.)
We can hang with one of the elite teams in the NFL.
This team is fun to watch!

I think the title should be 'New England Almost Beats Seattle'...

I was proud of the team's performance tonight....thought we really competed well and fought to the end. Can't ask for much more.

Gilmore a massive step back so far this season, I called that awhile ago... At least Harry caught the ball, but still gets zero yac

BB blew it not calling that time out after the Edelman catch.

and the final play worked twice before, it was about time they would get a stop.

the coaching staff lost this game

Yeah, they really should’ve gone 4 wide and forced Seattle to declare. Onwenu whiffed.

Feel bad, White deserved that one.

The good news is, you lost in week 2, out of conference, literally across the country, against a SB contender. To have been that close is impressive.

The other thing I’d say is, SEA played a near-perfect game offensively. NE played well, but you can tell there are more horses under the hood yet to be unlocked.

This looks like a 12 win team, at least. They do need to get Allen back and Uche on the field.

Good game that came down to a few questionable calls by our OC and our overrated D. Seattle is elite and we hung with them. I think that is a very positive sign

FB pass would of won the game. Otherwise feel good for a loss against a team that will probably win their division

I'll say it...maybe use some of that cap space to extend Cam? 3 years, 50 mil

Sucks to lose, but the offense played well, the defense was just not consistent.
I think we could have saved some time by calling a timeout immediately.

Love cam. I love the fight this team showed.........that's all I loved. The defense, the playcalling, just UGH!. We could have won this..........I think we will be fine going forward though. Superman cam is taking us to the playoffs.

1-1, sucks how it ended but I admire how our team fought and almost came back to win the game. Especially with no preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back