PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Saints beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Why would we keep a thread calling for Belichick to be “FIRED” because the team started 1-2? There’s criticism and then there’s that dumpster fire. I deleted it.
So when are we allowed to have that discussion? Does it start at 1-4, 2-6, 3-5? After we lose the Bucs game? Just let us know.

There was discussion on both sides by posters of differing opinions. Just hoping that this forum has not got to the point that we can't share any criticisms of the team at all.

The days of building an offense like 1985 are over

build a high flying passing attack!!

Mac has to start connecting downfield or we stand zero chance of winning

Averaging 13 points is Not going to win you any games. If the Jets were in the Premier League, they would have been downgraded out of the league years ago.

2-15

is this offense capable of scoring 20 points a game?

I don’t know. No explosive athletes, no red zone threats. Anyone on our offense even close to pro bowl level??
Yes, Meyers. He will be double teamed to death the next 13 games. He will get the Edelman treatment. The rest of the offense are not Patriot caliber players. Give me Givens, Troy brown, Deion Branch, Wes Welker, David Patten, Wiggy, Fauia, Kevin Faulk, Coates,....

Yes, Meyers. He will be double teamed to death the next 13 games. He will get the Edelman treatment. The rest of the offense are not Patriot caliber players. Give me Givens, Troy brown, Deion Branch, Wes Welker, David Patten, Wiggy, Fauia, Kevin Faulk....
Lol I've never thought Id see a post where we are hoping for the days of the talent of Wiggins.

First he needs time to see the receiver who is open, then he needs room to step into his throw. Hasn’t had many opportunities.
If that's what it takes cause he was throwing ducks

So when are we allowed to have that discussion? Does it start at 1-4, 2-6, 3-5? After we lose the Bucs game? Just let us know.

There was discussion on both sides by posters of differing opinions. Just hoping that this forum has not got to the point that we can't share any criticisms of the team at all.
Bill isn’t getting fired this year. Barring another Spygate or a cheating incident that embarrasses the franchise Id put money on never. He’ll go when he says he’s done.

Patriots need to go back to boring football until the OL, TE and RB learn how to pass block. They are getting the kid beat up.

Bill isn’t getting fired this year. Barring another Spygate or a cheating incident that embarrasses the franchise Id put money on never. He’ll go when he says he’s done.
As we discussed this morning if the team poops it's pants this year and if 2023 is trending badly Bob will ask him to exit with grace

Wow, is he throwing it on Mac’s lap?! Maybe the play that was called was garbage too, but we’ll never know
Never mind, read that as a JMcD quote initially

As we discussed this morning if the team poops it's pants this year and if 2023 is trending badly Bob will ask him to exit with grace
Possibly but I think if that happens and if Bill sees the writing on the wall and the team is many years away from contention I don’t think he’ll want to stick around and wait for it.

Lol I've never thought Id see a post where we are hoping for the days of the talent of Wiggins.
He's a clown. He's was posting some doozies in the gdt

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back