PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Ravens beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Btw if Mac is out, don’t delude yourself into thinking the season isn’t over. Every fanbase that isn’t happy with their QB thinks there is some magic guy on their bench. It almost never happens and it’s just delusion and desperation

Miami in sole possession of 1st place in the AFCE...:yuck:

This is devastating. Get well soon Mac. This staff could not keep Mac upright, Awful.

Unfortunately true it was only a matter of time before the offensive line got Mac injured

All the best to Mac but qb needs to be addressed this offseason. Seen enough to know he’s not the guy.

Lamar Jackson is who we thought he was. 200+ yards through the air, 100+ yards on the ground, 4 TD passes 1 rushing TD.

Our defense got torched for 37 points, and our offense predictably could not make the comeback against so many points.

I predicted we'd lose, I predicted we'd break the 20 point mark as an offense, I didn't think we were quite gonna give up so many points. That was a brutal loss.

On top of that another injury to Mac Jones. That's not great news.

1-2 and next week we have to go to Green Bay on the road? OOF.

Its a long season guys. Hope mac is okay , and even then we got lots of cleanup to do. He bounced back from that saints game last year so definitely not giving up on the kid yet. That injury looked bad though.

Saw a little more offensively but again just too many mistakes. Flashes and then frustration. Hopefully pull it together soon. Onto green bay

I’m guessing high ankle sprain for Mac. That’s probably not a season ender at least.

I just hope Bill gives Zappe a chance instead of Hoyer, BH is a good guy, but get someone in there that can make something happen...
Hoyer starts but Zappe gets his shot at some point this year. (If this injury is a season ender of course).

the play calling and the ball security is so incredibly frustrating.

what a horrible game all round. The one bright spot was how Parker got involved today. Not sure what is wrong with Mac, is it coaching or is he over thinking things ? Either way he played his worse game as a Patriot. First home game of the season was an utter disaster !!!!

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back