PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Ravens beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

No clutch gene anymore

Been following the Pats for 40 years and it's been a long time since I saw us play such dumb football at key moments. Macs int when we had 3 points for the taking was bad enough. However, Agholor failing to secure possession and let the trailing defender knock the ball loose was extra level dumb. Very frustrating game. We beat ourselves today and that's just not Patriot-like.
Don’t forget awful play calling

This is devastating. Get well soon Mac. This staff could not keep Mac upright, Awful.

There is much to be concerned about. I don’t think anyone was expecting a 14-3 SB run, but the regression that we’ve seen since preseason (since being 9-4 last year ?) is cause for concern.

I’ve been a fan of Mac since NE drafted him. Last year, he showed fight and never-say-due attitude. The 4th down today that lead to a Jonnu first down was the type of thing I liked last year.

But. An injury preceded by an obvious regression : cause for concern and frustration. I don’t need a yearly SB. Last winter, I was truly feeling good about Mac and year two. Now ? Feel like all bets are off. Great plays followed by bonehead plays. By Mac, by the WRs, on D….

Yeah if Mac is done for the year we are picking in the top 5.

Hope Mac is alright. He may not be playing like an all-pro right now, but he gives us the best chance to win. One of the most frustrating things for me is that this team is exactly what they looked like during preseason. Not much of a change at all.

Calling the injury early as a potential High Ankle Sprain - if it is thats 6-8 weeks and pretty much the season

Great finish in Miami.

What did we just watch?
LJH had 53 snaps and KB had 20?

Do not like that stat. Also, Tavai playing olb/rushing the passer on that last drive says a lot about the status of our lbs, which apparently haven't improved a lick.

Three turnovers were really the difference.

where have barmore uche jennings and judon have been in this game? invisible. We clearly need and edge rusher and LB next season.

Was thinking the same. very winnable. Mac needs to stop the utterly insane throws. I don't know what he is thinking
Unfortunately he might have lots of time to think about those throws if early medical opinions are correct

At least the Bildos lost

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back