PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Titans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

So far this has been the kind of team that has seemed totally capable of saying "yeah we won big, now let's clean up those fails (e.g. on the run D)"

Incredible stretch. That said…wondering if that Run D was exposed, or of it was one of Bill’s “let them have X” games.
Need to see the tape, but I would be surprised if that was the game plan. Considering the injuries at receiver for the Titans it would have made sense to clamp down on the running game and force Tannehill to beat them with his arm.

Now the #2 seed. Impressive. Pats now control their own destiny. Nice win.

When was the last time a Patriot's D held a QB to under 100 yards (where that QB played the entire game)?
Probably Tannehill in the 2019 Divisionals. Had 72 yards in that game.

After this week, I can say that Jones is the best QB of the draft.

Lawrence may have the physical ability and potential, but as long as they have Urban/ is stuck with bad coaching, he wont be better than Mac Jones

Heh,, post game show with Tony Romo,,, "So what did you do when CBS offered you 18 million dollers? " Romo: "I did what anyone else would do, I talked it over with my wife,,," " well what did she say?" Romo " I don't know her mouth was full"

This was the most satisfying win this season. We beat a 1st place team with a suspect run D, but they got the TO's when it mattered.
Loved seeing Vrabel pissed off , he is too arrogant and needed to be brought down a notch !
Mac was good, he had a few miscues however his pluses outweighed the negatives !
We are leading the division and in second over all in the AFC and could be first depending on tonight ! Who would have thought, love the fight this team has !
Only negative was the people on this board who claimed the Patriots would not even be a wild card team . so much negativity when there is still a half game left !!

I love this team and their scrappiness !

The pats offense owning the browns & titans’ defenses should have you excited. Arguably the two best pass rush units in football had no answer vs. the OL with Trent Brown back.

Mac now has a 95+ passer rating. Rookie QBs to do that since 2000:

Dak Prescott
RGIII
Russell Wilson
Ben Roethlisberger
Justin Herbert

Evidence continues to mount the pats drafted a franchise QB at 15th overall. His play since week 4 is top 5-10 QB material IMO.

Very Satisfying to again annoy the announcers and mis predictors. It seems sometimes they are watching a different game. A Truism that you play your opponent and not look ahead. Our Pats thoroughly thrashed this team. Good on them. Go Pats!!

J.C.'s punch-out for Jalen Mills' fumble recovery was the play of the game. I hope that the Pats don't have to play a tougher O-line and D-line. All NFL wins are great wins but this one was hanging-in and not making mistakes impressive. Go Pats!
I hope they do, and they rise to the challenge. We need to recognize that there was a tough-ish stretch in the beginning, Tenn. was a tough-ish game, then it gets tough against Indy and Buffalo for 3 games...

Then playoffs is another gear. Everybody's out to prove themselves once it's the playoffs... so the play we'll see will be way beyond... it's a matter of whether we'll find that gear

Very Satisfying to again annoy the announcers and mis predictors. It seems sometimes they are watching a different game. A Truism that you play your opponent and not look ahead. Our Pats thoroughly thrashed this team. Good on them. Go Pats!!
For branding reasons, I suggest that we add a "v" to all uses of "annoy" until KVN's retirement.

Tough game for “old #54” due to a “slight” Bloody Mary spill during a certain TD run. Jersey hung in there and word is it’ll be ready for the “Bills” without a trip to “IR” (washing machine)!!
Keep it going ! You are the MVP !

Now I can see why before the season it wasn’t even close between mac and cam. I’m so glad he fell to us in the draft

Great win! Never doubted this team. Except for the putrid run D. Was that by design or did they just get blown off the line? Always thought Bill let them have all the rushing yards they wanted in that playoff game but shut down Tannehill. It should have worked but Brady couldn't score enough points.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back