PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jets

Nice seeing Sony running well again and catching the ball

Wino was a force today and should be great next year

Meyers continues to impress and could be a solid #2. Harris when he was healthy looked like a stud even against some stacked fronts.

2019 and 2020 draft classes overall showed some promise this year, hoping that builds into next year. Dugger , Uche, Cowart, Wino, Bailey, Onweno, Herron, Harris. Meyers if you're counting UDFA. Not exactly 2009 / 2010 but its a start for the next run.

Dominant Special Teams.

Tough year but we have a little to build off of, need a good offseason

So Belichick loves experimenting. 4th and 2, cute little onside kicks, drop kicks or acquiring Steven Jackson and having him run the ball 8,000 times in a game; yet even with half the roster being turned over, them needing a quarterback and being out of the playoff race he decides to go balls to the wall to win. He must really hate losing to the Jets.

I don't understand the logic whatsoever but I hope this win is enough to keep the fan base happy the next 9 months.

There is no logic. As legendary Bill has been, he really screwed this one up. This whole season. Now Bill has even more ammo to trade this pick out of the first round because the “value” won’t be there and he is probably correct. That’s the problem with being a treadmill team. You have no clear path to improve in the draft. In the top 10 there are several no brained pick. Remember he traded back and took Mayo. That worked out pretty damn well.

Well it was nice to end the year on a good note. No big injuries I think. I hope White is a Patriot for life. I don't think he will be huge in demand anywhere as he is a great niche player but not great overall... Maybe the Bucs will want him. ;)

7 wins from this team is unreal. Probably any other coach gets 3-4 tops.

We’re on to the off-season.

any way to bring back all the 3-13 predictions here from May ???

Just an fyi for everyone

Hamster Wheel team? Dare I dream? :D :D :D

man_hamster_wheel_lg_nwm.gif

So Belichick loves experimenting. 4th and 2, cute little onside kicks, drop kicks or acquiring Steven Jackson and having him run the ball 8,000 times in a game; yet even with half the roster being turned over, them needing a quarterback and being out of the playoff race he decides to go balls to the wall to win. He must really hate losing to the Jets.

I don't understand the logic whatsoever but I hope this win is enough to keep the fan base happy the next 9 months.
Why would you ever expect him to try to lose?

Yep. That is what was a stake. 5 draft spots. And they screwed that up.

That could be the difference between getting the guy they want versus settling for someone else.

Pats really went 7-9 with their QB throwing 8 TD all year. Wow.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back