PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Maybe sprinkle in that Philly Special at the goal line sometime? I’m sure Fat Matt saw that from Michigan last night and went six to midnight

With Meyers at QB okay

So Mac didn’t break anyone’s leg today? I was told he’s one of the dirtiest players in the league I’m surprised nothing happened…
The league will rewatch the game and find something

He has improved over the last few months or so. But you were responding to someone who posted about a point a view similar to what I just posted. That is why I chimed in. Today he did some things better than he has this year.

I started the thread commenting that Mac took a step forward today. I was not responding to someone, they were responding to me. ;)

Criticizing dismal QB play is not the same as rooting against the team or not wanting them to win. This is such a poor point.

I'm personally glad we still have a chance with a win today that was in spite of Mac's play not because of it.
That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about stuff like these. And it’s the same folks, who post this kind of negativity all the time and seldom post anything else. Here is just a small sampling, with context. This is tiresome crap from negative nancies pretending to be fans. They deserve to be called out on it.

Posted during review that was ruled a catch, not out of bounds. Early in the game. Think it was the drive that led to first Patriots TD. Game barely started, and defeatist already.

9F671F9B-E06E-43C9-A584-7BA0CBF658C3.jpeg

Next play after the next post was TD making it 7-0. Again, game barely started, and defeatist already.

56255E0E-05A2-48C0-A66C-7921DBF12B7A.jpeg

Here‘s one posted on a change of possession. First play was a first down. Ensuing drive ended in Patriots offense scoring a TD.

5F33F133-3A82-4639-BCE7-C9114090DD59.jpeg

...three Super Bowl wins...

He knew when to run the ball, and he did.

Lots of wins where Tom threw it less than 20 times.

If you like Weis you might be the only guy in football that does. After his Notre Dame failure, he had a hard time finding a job, was fired quickly a few times, and has been out of football for years. Three Super Bowl wins over 15 years ago, and a failure since.

I started the thread commenting that Mac took a step forward today. I was not responding to someone, they were responding to me. ;)

Sorry. I wasn’t following the entire thread.

To the folks here rooting against stiddy and the raiders.. I live bet them at +3.5 a while ago. you're welcome

Huge win over a hated division rival. They needed to beat that Phucking team. To heck with the draft pick position. Old man is in the hospital. Could be the last Pats game we watch together so happy they got the win.
Hope your old man rallies and gets to watch some more Pats wins together with you!

Best of luck to you both.

Huge win over a hated division rival. They needed to beat that Phucking team. To heck with the draft pick position. Old man is in the hospital. Could be the last Pats game we watch together so happy they got the win.
Actually does choke me up. Good stuff hoping for many more.

apprently the pass to unguarded jakobi was off script, and patricia was losing his **** on the sideline. Excited to see the replay.

I hate patricia so much.

That’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about stuff like these. And it’s the same folks, who post this kind of negativity all the time and seldom post anything else. Here is just a small sampling, with context. This is tiresome crap from negative nancies pretending to be fans. They deserve to be called out on it.

Posted during review that was ruled a catch, not out of bounds. Early in the game. Think it was the drive that led to first Patriots TD. Game barely started, and defeatist already.

View attachment 48722

Next play after the next post was TD making it 7-0. Again, game barely started, and defeatist already.

View attachment 48725

Here‘s one posted on a change of possession. First play was a first down. Ensuing drive ended in Patriots offense scoring a TD.

View attachment 48727
Got it, I agree with you.

The Fins boards are in full meltdown, the fire McDaniel threads are picking up steam. Should warm your heart a bit.

Are you sure you weren’t on Raiders boards calling to fire McDaniels?

Bottom line, win or lose, you can’t ask for anything more than this. Last game of the year next week, and the Pats control their own destiny. Even after a bad season, they could still get into the playoffs, that’s unbelievable.

If Buffalo loses to Cincy tomorrow night, Buffalo may just sit some of their starters next week. So really need Cincy to come through. If Buffalo wins, they are fighting for home field throughout. I can’t see the Pats winning. But oddly enough, the Pats could still get in at 8-9. So as a fan of a football team, you really can’t ask for more than the last week of the NFL season meaning something. There are a bunch of fans of teams that would love if their teams were still alive.

It’s exciting that they are still alive after 16 games despite a subpar season (at least when it comes to what Pat’s fans are used to). Bad offense, bad QB play, bad offensive play calling, but still control their own destiny, and/or can get in with other teams losing. Amazing !

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back