PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was KVN that went after Cam. Fk that guy

Some pats fans just love to hate and don't know how to be happy. Harry looked good today. Everybody has a bad play like that. Remember when Brady threw that stupid pick against the Titans last year in the playoffs. Yeah, now that was a faulking ugly play.

Patriots win, defense looked solid, offense looked excellent. First game of the year with no preseason.

The Dolphins behaved like *****es and one of them grabbed the chain off Newton's neck.

Do they still have that piece of Sh** bobby mccain? Just an unlikable bunch, outside KVN.

Brady throws a bad pick....

Don't know that for sure. The Pats backs are better, and who knows who walks through that door via trade...Odell ahem....

Right now the chiefs and ravens look to be in a class by themselves in the AFC but the Pats, in my opinion, are right there with the second tier….Bills, Titans. Texans are arguably in that second tier as well, although I was not at all impressed with them on Thursday. I put the ravens ahead of the Chiefs because of their defense. Chiefs are still suspect in the secondary.

Next week will be a great test for the front 7. Offense will be a work in progress for several weeks but today was very encouraging. OL looked very strong. Add Harris (and Taylor!) to the mix and there is not a deeper and more talented RB crew in the entire league. They are going to be tough to stop in short yardage situations and in the red zone. Asiasi and Keene will both contribute eventually but it was clear that BB leaned on his vets today, without enough time for the rookies to prepare and not be liabilities (other than my main man JJ!). I am trying to look on the bright side of Harry's performance....he moved the sticks multiple times on that drive and an played aggressively, even on the fumble play. He cannot lose that ball but he was being aggressive and the DB made a good play on the ball.

Just my 2 cents.

PS. The Browns are a dumpster fire again. Go out and get OBJ, Bill. He is dying to play for you and with his offseason bestie.

The DPI call in the End Zone was f'in ridiculous. The TE is the one who instigated contact.. Should have been OPI.

Same with the 1st one against Gilmore.. The guy clearly pushed off Gilmore to make the catch..

I was very surprised that 2 of the times they pulled Thuney that the Miami Edge Rusher was right there to greet Cam. Gonna have to do a better job getting Wynn to engage the inside guy or having the FB there to protect Cam..

Johnson did a really good job with his lead blocking.. Looked almost Develin-esque out there.

Harry did well today. Even the fumble wasn't on him as much as a damn good play by the DB.

Loved the running game today. Smash-mouth football. They just need to do that a bit better instead of trying to get fancy with the long holds by Cam.. Those long holds seemed to play into the hands of the defense as the game went on..

Miami stacked the box whenever Michel was on the field.

Loved what Taylor showed us. Reminded me of Maurice Jones-Drew

Eleumenor and Onwenu both saw time at RT.. Neither looked out of place there.

Pats are stepping way up in weight class next weekend. Not ready to predict a win but much more optimistic.

Cannot believe I am saying this but since he cannot run and the receivers are below XFL level not sure the pats win this game with Brady.

Newton was good but worried if he can last the entire year running and taking that many hits. Receives are awful. They have one Edleman and the rest are all Dopsons

Sorry but your assessment is horrible.

Harry played a damn good game. The only blemish was the fumble, but even that was a damn good play by the DB. People like yourself don't ever seem to be able to give the opponents their due. You just S*** all over the home team. It's ridiculous.

Cam answered all the critics...he still has it. Unfortunately, he has no deep threat.It's gonna be dink, dunk. pitches, QB runs and quick curls & slants all season I'm afraid. 8-8? When the league adjusts, as they always do, this offense is going to ber

just dont send this to the remaining DCs..

Pats are stepping way up in weight class next weekend. Not ready to predict a win but much more optimistic.

The Seattle / Atlanta game was on right next to where I was watching the Pats game. Atlanta's defense is bottom 3rd of the league. Seattle's running game isn't all that great except for Russell Wilson. And with CAM at Practice, he can emulate Wilson's running ability.

I'm not predicting anything, I'm just saying that Seattle's offense doesn't match up well against the Pats Defense.

Yep but he was invisible, because he is a player that only works here.

SMH.. No, Van Noy wasn't invisible. He made several plays. We were just able to overcome them.

I’m just glad they don’t have to deal with the Seattle crowd next week

Any chance this board can, collectively, start focusing on the current patriots team instead of needing to make needless "Brady would/wouldnt have.." posts? It's already old.
You can't focus on this year without considering Brady.I think the players are "looser" with Cam. Last year, a wrong route or a mistake got Brady's glare. Now they have a QB who is also learning the play book as well. Consider in the huddle when Cam's chain was hanging out. Izzo reached over an put it inside his uniform. Would he have felt comfortable doing that for Brady? I don't think so...

#6) with free agent defections and a few key opt-outs, it’d be impossible to field 11 all pros on D. I hear your concerns, but Copeland and Brooks won’t be the determining factors. Eventually Duggar will play more than Brooks. Uche, more than Copeland.
Uche will play more than Calhoun. Copeland is a a better player than Calhoun.. Copeland at least was where he was supposed to be on running plays..

Calhoun seemed like he was invisible out there.. Yet I see he had 2 tackles and 2 assists on the score sheet..

well...we need a Harry replacement. He's a team killer. A soft loser. No place on a workman like team like this

This is complete BS from you, Joker. Harry wasn't soft and it's f'in ridiculous for your to say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft